The atonement // John seeds death

You run through the forest, running away from the Peggy's that saw you helping an innocent man on the side of the road. You ran and ran for what felt like hours with sweat dripping down your forehead, you find a big enough tree to hide behind just in case they had lost you. It feels like your heart is bursting out of your chest as you slide down the tree now sitting behind it. You start assessing any wounds you may have, only some minor ones on your arms and face. As you get your breathing under control you hear your radio start to make static noise. you grab it out of you holster, putting close to your face as you turn the dial to find out who it is...

"Your actions have consequences, Deputy."

"I've gathered all your friends here in Fall's End to Atone for your sins."

"You're welcome to join us. After all. If it weren't for you they wouldn't be in this predicament..."

"This is your last chance to say Yes, Deputy."

"Don't be late."

Your heart sinks into your stomach thinking that he has all of your friends, fucking john seed.  Your only option was to go confront John at the chapel. 

After an hour of walking and driving you get to falls end. its empty, no loud music or talking, no one outside drunk or singing. It was strange. it made you feel out of control. You slowly walk up the chapel. taking a deep breath you open the door to be forcefully hit in the head with one of the Peggy's guns, sending you back you fall onto the steps and pass out... 

You wake up to absolute agony as you groan from the pain, You see John knelt above you, you tilt your head down to see that he was tattooing something on your chest, you go to grab his wrist as he stops and pulls back saying, ' Hold still... It's supposed to say 'wrath' not 'rat' He goes back to writing on your chest while Peggy's either side of you hold your arms down

'Sin must be exposed so it may be absolved. If we hide our sin, we hide ourselves...' You struggle under his touch but are too weak in the moment to do anything.

'You will not hide any longer. Your true self will spill out on this floor for all to see.' You groan in pain as he writes the last letter, You can feel the blood running down the side of your chest down onto the floor .

'Ahhhhh...' He sighs, takes a deep breath and says, 'perfect' He chuckles to himself getting up off of you. 'If Mohammed won't come to the mountain, then bring the mountain to Mohammed.'

'Let's begin!' He says grabbing the book of joseph and walks up to the lectern.

The Peggy's that were holding you down pull you up onto your feet as you watch the blood on your chest start falling down your waist soaking into your jeans. The push you forward making you walk to Jerome, nick and Mary.

I thought a friendly face might make your Atonement easier...' John says as he walks back down to Jerome pushing him towards nick, Jerome holds out the book as john starts to say his lines... 'Our devoted.'

'we are gathered here to bear witness...' John stops as Mary shouts 'You son of a bitch!' making him chuckle avoiding her gaze and says, 'lets try that again.' 

'Our devoted. We are gathered here to bear witness...'

Jerome :

Our devoted. We are gathered here to bear witness...

John :

To those willing to atone for their sins.

Jerome :

To those willing to atone for their sins.

John :

Will you Nick Rye place your hand upon The Word of Joseph