Dance with me~

'how does this look?' you ask Mary, showing her a longish blue dress. 'C'mon, y/n your going to a party not a tiny gathering.' You roll your eyes going back into your room to put on the last dress you had in your closet. John Seed was hosting a party to the VIP's and obviously his family. You decided that it was a good idea to sneak in to see if you could any information out of them. You pushed the clothes that were in your closet to one side till you see this short, silky blood red dress. You were confused as you have never seen this before, yet it was your size and had nothing wrong with it. you slipped off the blue dress and put on the red dress.

you walked back down to where Mary as she looks over to you, her eyes widen as she says 'Omg yes! thats the one' she stands up and walks over to you, 'Now hair and makeup' you really hated makeup, well you never have time to do it so you never did. but today is a very rare day for you.

Mary had finished you makeup and had styled your hair so it was out of the way but still looked great. You got up and looked in a mirror, 'Jesus Mary... I dont even look like me no more.' she walks to behind you, placing a hand on your shoulder, 'its only for tonight y/n, this once.' you sigh and reply, 'Okay fine, but never again.' She smiles and excitedly says, 'okay, lets go show the others' you nod and follow Mary out of the bedroom and down the stairs. You walk with her out the back of the house to see the other's (nick, Kim, and the best girl, peaches) Mary cleared her throat and they all turned, Kim got up and said, 'Oh my god dep... you look amazing.' you laugh rubbing the back of your neck, 'thank you Kim.' the other three were literally speechless, Nick looked like a proud dad, which made you smile. Peaches came over to you purring as she rubbed her head against your leg, you stroked her back as you say, 'Nick would you give me a ride there?' He gets up and says, ' yea sure Dep, ready t'go?' you quickly run in and grab the heels that were by the stairs and put them on and say, 'Yeah I am now' you grab you purse off of the counter and put your gun and radio in it. You say goodbye to everyone and get into the truck, nick starts driving you to John's ranch.

You were quite nervous as you wouldn't know anyone there and you weren't all that comfortable in this clothing. As you guys come close to John's ranch Nick stops the truck in a hidden place so no one can find them Nick says. 'you gonna be okay, ill be here waiting for you.' You nod and say, 'yeah I know, see you in a bit nick.' he smiles as you get out of the truck and start walking up to the ranch.

As you get closer you see more Peggie's enter the house, You take a deep breathe and walk in. You see all the VIP's actually look good and tidy, the girls mostly wearing dresses with a couple wearing suits, and the men wearing suits too. you walk over to the drinks as you grab a glass of what you guess was vodka and something and begin to drink it. 'Dont think I've seen you before..' one of the lady VIP's says making you jump as you say, 'ah yeah i work close with Jacob so i dont come out of the centre much.' you say smiling at her. she nods and says, 'Getting ready to overtake that deputy I see.' 'yeah, we managed to catch her a few times and test her but she keeps slipping away, the bitch honestly.' you smile at yourself. out of the corner of your eye you see the Seed family walk in, they actually look really formal which made you tense up.

You go back to talking to the Lady, still seeing the family out of the corner of your eye, you see Joseph look at you for a second then talk to john making him look at you too. You can feel you face slightly heat up as you giggle at something the Lady says. The lady then leaves after a couple minutes so you go over to one of the corners of the room and look at the bookcase, you spot one of josephs bibles, so you pick it up and start to flick the pages.

Suddenly you feel a warm breathe on your neck as they say, 'didnt think you would turn up... deputy.' Your eyes slightly widen as you say, 'well, why would I miss this big night John.' He places one of his hands on your waist and whispers into your ear, 'That dress is memorizing on you... I'm glad I picked that one for you y/n' you turn around to look at him as you whisper but almost shout at him saying, 'you did this?' He chuckles and says, 'of course I did, I wasn't going to let you come in here with bloody jeans.' you nodded as he said. 'anyway, I wanted you here so I knew you weren't doing something stupid elsewhere.' 'I'm not stupid in other places' you say hitting his arm with him chuckling to himself. He then reaches his hand out to you and says,

'Dance with me?'

you grab him hand and nod as he pulls you to the dance floor...