Episode-7: Shock?

Previously

Previously...

A/n: But wait, why's it so quiet in there? Time for some A/n magic! (Casts a spell and pops into the room, only to be greeted by...)

Still A/n POV:

I tiptoed inside, expecting a zombie hoedown, but instead, I found them all practicing for the Sleeping Olympics.

Now it clicked why the zombie girl with the puffy face bolted. She was mortified! In every zombie flick, the living are either screaming their heads off or base-jumping without parachutes to avoid a nibble. But this crew? They're snoozing like they're at a spa retreat after a marathon sightseeing tour.

A/n: Wake up, you sleepyheads!

Everyone: (Wakes up groggily) Huh?

Yoongi: (Gives A/n the 'Did my alarm clock just talk?' stare)

A/n: (Blushes like a tomato)

Y/n: (Rolls over, mumbling) Five more minutes, Mom...

A/n: Hey! Y/n! Wake up!! We need an escape plan, not a nap plan!

Y/n: (Half-asleep) You're the escape artist... let me be. (Snores)

A/n: Fine then... If you're going to ignore my genius, enjoy finding your way home without my breadcrumbs. No hints, no cheats, no Google Maps!

Y/n: (Clings to A/n's leg dramatically) No, wait! I can't navigate without you!.. (Smirks mischievously) Gotcha! Did you really think I'd grovel? If so, you're the mayor of Gullibleville.

A/n: Ugh! We're like peanut butter and jelly – inseparable. Fine, I'll help. But you have to say the magic words.

Y/n: And what's this "magic phrase" that summons you?

A/n: Lean in, and I'll tell you... (Whispers) It's 'Please and thank you' – shocking, right?

Y/n: "Please and thank you"? That's the spell? Does it come with a magic wand too?

A/n: (Facepalms in 10 different languages) I meant come closer so I can whisper the real spell! It's top secret, and we've got eavesdropping enemies. Remember, think it, don't shout it!

Y/n: (Leans in and yells) Is this close enough?!

A/n: Why are you broadcasting it like a morning show host??

Y/n: Just for kicks.

A/n: Alright, here goes... (Whispers the magic spell)