Season 3: Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

"Total Drama, Yum Yum, Happy Fish Tails." I stuck my toothbrush back into my mouth, humming the tune over and over again. As I had expected, Japan was lovely. The weather was comfortable, the sights were beautiful, and the contestants were awful. What's new there, though? The challenge was comical to watch, but it lacked depth and I was bored majority of the time. The only redeeming quality was Harold's song for their candy commercial, even though everyone else hated it.

"Lilia, will you please stop singing Harold's song?" Chris called from the shower, voice slightly irked.

I spit and rinsed my mouth. "It's catchy!" I responded in defense, dropping my toothbrush into the holder. "What, would you rather me sing Sierra's version? No, I don't think so." Chris barked a laugh as the shower water shut off. The shower curtain opened and Chris grabbed his towel, drying off quickly before wrapping it around his waist.

Hot damn. I was staring. Of course, I always stared, that's not new. I just couldn't help myself. That toned body of his, slightly wet with water and glistening— it sent me feral. "Unless you wish to have a repeat of Japan, I suggest you stop staring, even though I really enjoy it," he joked, winking. My face burned a blush, remembering us sneaking off during the last challenge for another quickie. I obliged, looking away and sauntering out of the bathroom behind him.

"How cold is it again?" I asked, changing the topic and opening the closet to change into warmer attire. Chris was silent, so I peered over my shoulder. All he did was shrug. Ugh. "You're literally no help, you know that?"

Behind me, I heard a breathy laugh. "Cold. That's all I'm gonna say." I mimicked him under my breath, unsure if he heard or not. I'd like to imagine he did, and that he was rolling his eyes as I grabbed a sweater and jacket off their hangers. I tugged the sweater over my head, Chris standing in front of me when my head popped out of the neck hole. "Hmm?"

"Oh, son of a bitch!" I interjected in a startle, face scrunching as he laughed. "You're not funny, you know that?"

Chris's towel dropped and he pulled on a pair of boxers, mumbling, "Really? I always thought I was quite funny." He looked at me for a response as I pulled on my jacket, staring back at him blankly. It wasn't until I had my jeans pulled on over a separate pair of pants before he continued. "Am I not funny anymore?" Either he was using his pro acting skills, or he was genuinely worried about not being funny anymore.

I busted out laughing at either possibility. "Funniest guy I know." Chris smiled at me, his big brown eyes twinkling. Wasn't he adorable? Smiling at me as if I told him the nicest thing he's ever heard. Not a day goes by where I don't look at him and let my eyes linger for a few moments, taking in his presence; how did I get so lucky? "Now come on, slow poke. If I stare at you any longer, we will be having a repeat of Japan."

Chris laughed, but dressed himself a bit faster nonetheless. Once he pulled on the last of his outfit, we stepped out into Chef's room and walked through the victors room — doing my best to ignore Sierra's strange behavior toward Cody — and into the losers area. I felt bad for Cody, but if Sierra obsessing over him meant she'd leave Chris alone, then I'm fine with it. More than fine, really.

"And how's everyone doing back here!" Chris introduced, stepping in with me following behind him. All of the contestants glared at him, looking either tired or frustrated. Except Owen, who was out like a log. "That's what I would ask if I actually cared, but I don't. Coming through, coming through." I followed behind Chris to the center of the room.

"Where are you taking us next?" LeShawna asked before we stopped. "Please tell me it's somewhere with no pinball of any kind."

"Our next destination is everything you've asked for!" Chris said when suddenly, the plane jolted. I felt panic settle in almost immediately and I looked over at Chris in fear. The seatbelt lights overhead dinged on and, once again, I glared at him. "It's just to scare the contestants, Lil. Don't worry, we're still safe. Go to the bedroom, okay? I'll be in there in a moment." I was going to kill him; I would've right then and there if I wasn't too scared. He is no longer the funniest man I know. I nodded, lightheaded, and did my best to get to the bedroom.