². 𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝...

❤️‍🩹New part❤️‍🩹

Song: "Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars"

(Btw He can't keep his wild eyes on the road🤗
Taytay + Gavi and Nor)

@norlewa

pedri and more 50

pedri and more 50.357 liked
@norlewa: old one📚

Pedri sighed...
- I sit in the back, there's more space! Nor! Sit in the front next to Gavi! - He said with a grin. I became even redder.
Gavi opened the door for me, I thanked him and got in. He walked over to the other side and got behind the wheel.
Pedri really enjoyed the situation. Gavi watched the road and I watched my shoes.
- Teens!! I forgot to meet my brother today! I'm getting off here! - What is Pedri doing? Gosh....
- Really? - Gavi looked at him at the mirror.
- Yes! - Gavi parked the car on the side of the road. - Get the young lady home safely! - He got out of the car and walked into the great army of passers-by in Barcelona.
- Only you and me...- I said to myself.

Gavi got the car back on the road and continued driving. Dad's house is only 20 minutes from the stadium and we're not even halfway there, but it's like we've been sitting here for a year. I stared out the window at the streets of Spanish Town. However, sometimes I glanced at Gavi out of the corner of my eye. He always focused on the road. He turned the wheel loosely, but there was still something that made his posture a little tense. The car was very well-kept, he certainly pays attention to cleanliness.
He wore glasses because of the sun. His hair looked perfect as always despite the traning! Does he knows how good he look? I was already embarrassed to be staring, so I looked away.

The radio played mostly Spanish songs, but once "Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars" came on. I loves this one! I always sing it sobbing, but maybe now Gavi wouldn't have been happy if the girl he was forced to take home started screaming next to him. It was so hard to hold myself back that I finally started drumming on my knees with my fingers. Gavi looked at me and turned up the music.
- Do you like Coldplay too? - He was the first to break the silence.
- Yes i loves them! - I grinned as I listened to the music.
I felt a little more comfortable and I think he did too.
After that, only Coldplay music went into the remaining 8 minutes.

Gavi's car stopped in front of our house.
- I am very grateful that you brought me home! - I started to get out of the car.
- You're welcome! - He nodded.
- Ohm...Thank you again.... Have a nice day and like... - I turned red.
- Adiós! - He smiled a little bit.
- Yeah...adiós... - I waited until he left the street and then I entered the house.

After I greeted everyone I went to pack my things. My room is purple and the furniture is white like in my Hungarian room. I was organizing my clothes when Pedri texted me.

Pepsi🍌
How was the road?

Norita🤪
You're not funny!

Pepsi🍌
Dont be rude! You need be thankfull to me hermana! I had to walk home! 😭

Norita🤪
No one asked you to do this! 🥹

Pepsi🍌
Dont say you dont enjoy it!

Norita🤪
PEDRI!!!

Pepsi🍌
sends two pictures of Nor and Gavi sitting in the car and looking at each other in one and quickly looking somewhere else in the other
I'm going make the fan page for you two! 🤗

Norita🤪
PEDRI!!

Pepsi🍌
norandgavi4ever?

Norita🤪
PEDRIII!!!

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

  We loves Pedri!! 🥰🫶🏻
-by: writer😘

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡...