¹⁶. 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞...

Today is the Spanish match in Seville against the Scots.
Since Gavi currently in the national team training, I couldn't visit him in that weekend, so we would met only next week, but since that would been too much for me, Aurora and I came up with a plan to surprise him at the game.

Aurora was waiting for me in the aiport.
- Nor! It's been so long since I saw you! - she hugged me.
- Me too! How are you?
- Perfect, but now the question is how are you? What does Gavi know now?
- He thinks I'm having a math class right now! - I grinned.
- He'll be so happy! Come, you must be hungry! Let's go to a good breakfast place!

We went to a quiet little place, but I still wore sunglasses and a baseball cap. We haven't confirmed our relationship online yet, so I don't wanted anyone to see me with Gavi's sister. I mean, on Tiktok since a fan made a video of me sitting in the same car with Gavi and Pedri, there have been rumors and ship pages, but Gavi has more than one about this things, so I was just one girl among the others until I actually became his girlfriend.

Gavi's family are very nice! After we arrived at their house, everyone introduced themselves, hugged me and told me how many good things they heard about me and they were happy that their little Pablito found a great girl.
Now we were standing on the pitch as we had the opportunity to meet Gavi before his match.
As soon as he arrived with his slippers, he immediately saw me. I thought he'll greet his relatives, but he ran and picked me up.
- What are you doing here? - his grin was from ear to ear.
- I thought I'll surprise you! - I looked at him.
- I'm so happy hermosa! - he kissed me.
After that, he greeted the others and we took pictures.

After the Spanish win, Gavi sent me a message to be outside front of their house at midnight.
- Gavi, you should rest! - I hugged him when he got out of the taxi.
- Of course, and let my girlfriend traveled for three hours and was only with me for 20 minutes and we weren't even alone? - he kissed my nose. - There is a special place I want to show you! - he pulled me towards his father's car.
- Won't your dad will be angry? - I sat on the passenger seat.
- No way! What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him! - he chuckled and started the car. - I'll bring a other day and show you the city properly, but I definitely want this right now! - he turned onto a small street, at the end of which was an empty field, where he stopped the car.
- This is where little Pablo became a football lover! Come on, I have a surprise for you! - we got out. He walked to the back of the car.
- What are you doing? - I raised my eyebrows.
- I hope you still remember how to use this! - he showed a ball.
- You can't forget this! - i smiled.
- Then Nor Lewandowski beat me!

One hour later we were sweaty and tired.
- Well, I won! - Gavi flashed an egotistical smile.
- Hey, no! - I poked his chest.
- But I won! - he pulled to the ground. - You're beautiful! - he smoothed back hair behind my ear while I blushed - It's cold, I'll take you home! - he leaned closer and kissed me.

We stood in front of their house and he hugged me.
- Then you'll be in Barcelona the next week, right?
- Yes! - my head rested on his chest.
Since there is a break from school, of course I'll be in Barcelona.
- I'm going back to the hotel! - with the national team, they stayed in a hotel here.
- Oh your cardigan is here!
- I don't need it! I like it on you! - i kissed Pablo. - I'll miss you and I can't wait to see you on Monday hermosa!
- I'll miss you too!

The Gavira's house, I wanted to sleep in the guest room, but Gavi messaged Aurora to sleep in his room, I didn't object. The room smelled of Pablo and there were football things or old pictures of him everywhere.
I quickly texted him goodnight and laid down in his bed and covered myself with the Barca blanket.
- Oh gosh love this boy!

@pablogavi

norlewa and other 1 088 637 likedpablogavi: Victory againts Scotland in Seville, always a special place for me with a special person❤️🇪🇸-comments-

pablogavi: Victory againts Scotland in Seville, always a special place for me with a special person❤️🇪🇸
-comments-

norlewa:
❤️❤️

pablogavifan144:
THEY'RE A COUPLE???

norandgavi4ever:
FINALLYY❤️🫶🏻😭

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED