¹¹. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬...

@norsprivatelife (Instagram story)

Caption: hanging out 🥹🫶🏻

- No chance for us! - I FaceTimed with my bestie.
- How do you know? - Celia was convinced that Gavi likes me.
- He didn't do anything significant!
- He specifically hugs you! - argues the blonde.
- Yes, just like he does with dad, Pedri and all his FRIENDS! It won't work! - I sighed. - It's almost Agust and I'll go back to Hungary and we won't speak again! - I made a sad face.

I was sitting in my room playing my guitar when my door opened.
- I knocked, but you didn't hear! - Gavi leaned on my bed and he burried his face to my blanket. - You play well anyway!
- Thanks? - I raised my eyebrows in confusion. - What are you doing here? - he looked at me. - I mean, you're not bothering me!! I'm just surprised!
- My parents traveled to Seville and I didn't want to be alone! Can you continue playing in the guitar by the way? I like it! - he smiled.
- If you want to! - I continued the song.

Now we were lying next to each other and staring at the ceiling.
- How does it feel to be about to turn 19? - I inquired.
- Nothing! It's the same like yesterday or a year ago! Anyway, if I have a party, will you come? - he turned to me.
- Of course! - I smiled.
- My friends want to get to know you, especially since Fermín told them how cool you are! - he giggled.
- I am cool? - I turned towards him too.
- Well...you played football, sing, you're smart and kind, play in guitar, and funny, so you are definitely cool!
- Thanks! - I laughed.
- I'm so sleepy! - he yawned.
- Then sleep!
- Is it really okay? - those puppy ​​eyes stared into mine.
- Of course Gavi! You must be very tired after training! Have some rest!
- Thank you! - he closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he wheezed softly. I covered ourselves and as I looked at his calm face, I also became sleepy.

The next day I woke up. Gavi's arms were around me and his face buried in my neck. I looked at the clock, 9 am...I closed back my eyes peacefully...
- GAVI YOU HAVE A TEAM DISCUSSION FROM 10:30! - today they'll have a friendly match and they'll discuss tactics with Xavi. I know because dad and Pedri already said it.
- Um? - he rubbed his eyes. - You're right! - he jumped out of bed. - I'll be late! - he ran out of my room down the stairs and I after him.
- You have to get breakfast somewhere!
- I know, thank you Nor! - he put on his shoes while I opened the door. As he walked past me, he suddenly planted a kiss on my cheek. - See you later! - he ran out the door, but I think he realized what he was doing and froze for a minute, but then he continued his way to his car. He gave one last wave and drove away.
- Wow! - I stood with a red face for a minute.
- Wow! - Anna drank her morning coffee with a smile.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED