⁷. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐢𝐧 ​​𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤...

@norlewa

pablogavi and other 89

pablogavi and other 89.764 liked
norlewa: vacati🔛 🫶🏻🏖️

I haven't seen Gavi in ​​a week...
Dad, Anna, my sisters and I went on vacation so I didn't see Gavi during that one week. In other words, twice when he posted a story about his family vacation on Instagram.
There was nothing wrong with the first two days, but on the third day, during lunch, dad started talking about the team and he thought I was asking too much about Gavi...but I wasn't! Just a few ten questions!
And then we talked a lot about Barca and I tried to steer the word to Gavi.
- Nor! - Dad sighed. - Admin that you like him!
- No! I mean, Maybe i have crush on him a little bit, but I don't! I don't know him yet! - I turned red.
- Yeah so you have crush on him!
- I said maybe!!! - I corrected him.
- So yes!

After a relaxing week, we went back to Barcelona.
-I'll call the boys over to the pool and hang out together at afternoon! - Dad came to me while I was sitting at the end of the garden. - What are you doing anyway? - He raised one eyebrow.
- I'm studying! - I picked up the books to show him.
- But it's summer!
- I know! I have to study for school!
- Okay?! Nevermind! Say hello to the guys especially to him! - He winked.
- DAD! - I blushed.
- Sorry! - He laughed. - Pedri was right! It's going to be funny! - He walked away.
- What Pedri said? - He just continued the walking and ignoring me. - They killing me... - I covered my face with my hand. Not long after, I finished studying and took out the one book "Collen Hoover - It's start with us" and continued reading it.

Then I started hearing noises, which meant that the boys were here.
- Hello Nor! - They came in one after the other. The older ones first, then the younger ones.
- Hola Nor! - Ferran and Pedri arrived at the same time.
Everyone was already in the garden except him. Then the terrace door opened again and Gavi stepped out. He looked right where I was.
He raised his hand he smiled and waved and so did I. Pedri sighed and watched what was happening with an "I expected more" face.
Gavi walked towards me and sat down in the chair next to me.
- Are you joining us too? - He was wearing sunglasses and swimming shorts. I only dared to look into the lens of the glasses.
- No!
- Why? - He asked back. I giggled.
- It's a team afternoon!
- And? We're all like you! - Did he say they all likes me? OH MY GOD!!
- Thank you! - I looked down at my lap.

Most of them were still swimming or sunbathing while dad was grilling the food, while I sat on the edge of the pool and talked to a few players, but they went another place so Gavi and I stayed in the converstation.
- How are you? - I looked at him.
- I'm good, just a little... hot.- He put his hand to his forehead and took a deep breath. I giggled again. He smiled and looked back at me. - I can also be considered hot! - He then covered his mouth, after he realized what he said. He's face was red. - No, I didn't mean it like that! - Sinked a little further into the water. - What I meant was, I'm hot.... Like temperature wise... - He didn't made eye contact again and he put his head back under the water.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: Don't worry i understand...