²⁰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...

The holidays...
I always spent the holidays in two places, with mom or dad, but now Gavi was also here and I wanted to be with him because of his injury.

- Do you think this is the dress? - I walked in front of Gavi's bed and turned around. It's December 24th and his family will be here for dinner.
- As beautiful as the previous 10! - Pablo sighed, leaning against the headboard of the bed.
- You're not helping with this! - I rolled my eyes.
- It's not my fault that you're beautiful in everything! - he patted the mattress next to him and I sat down. - But really! - he pulled me closer by my waist. - They all good!
- Did you like one better than the others? - I caressed his shaven face.
- Well, your eyes and hair were darker in green...so be it! - he leaned forward and pressed a kiss on my forehead.
- Okey! - I walked back to the bathroom.
After his family came, we all ate and drank and listened to old stories.
- What's your favourite thing in the holidays? - Gavi wrapped his arm around me.
- The firework on New Year! I love fireworks since I was a child!
- Hmm intresting! - Pablo kissed me.
- Gift time! - Aurora clapped her hands! - I starting with Nor! - She handed me a gift box and I also gave one to her.
I bought Aurora a makeup bag with her favorites.
She gave me a dress.
Almost everyone is done, I usually got clothes and these things.
- This is yours! - I smiled and handed Pablo a package.
- What is it? - he's grinning, he unwrapped the signed Maradona jersey. - Where did you get this? - his jaw drop.
- Well, I have friends! - I shrugged. Actually, Thomas Müller helped me get it because he sees me as his niece.
- You are the best! - Pablo hugged me. - I hope you like mine too! - it was a long box which was a heart-shaped necklace with "G+N" engraved in it. - I didn't know what to buy and...
- Perfect! - I kissed him.
On the 25th I had lunch with dads and on the 26th I traveled home to my moms.

New Years Eve.
- You look so good! - I sat on Gavi's healthy leg while he was kissing my neck.
- Your friends are coming! - I giggled.
- I know! - he smoothed a strand of hair from my face when the bell rang.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! - shouted the group when I opened the door.
- Hi! - I hugged everyone. - Happy New Year!
We laughed and talked a lot here too. A few minutes before midnight, Pablo leaned into my ear.
- I have a surprise for you!
- Really?
- Come! - he stood up and walked to the window where he sat down on a chair and pulled me to his leg while he was hugging me from behind.
- What are you doing?
- Look! - there was a firework outside. It was very beautiful and huge. - Do you like it?
- Wait, you...?
- Yes! You said you love it and... - he blushed.
- Aww thank you! - I cuddle to him and we continued to look the firework together.
- 3...2...1! - we counted. - HAPPY NEW YEAR! - everyone shouted happily.
- Happy New Year, amor! - Gavi pressed our lips together. - Te amo!
- Yo también te amo! - I smiled into the kiss.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED