⁶. 𝐃𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...

GAVI's GOAL YESTERDAY😍😍

——-

@norlewa

pablogavi and other 80

pablogavi and other 80.677 liked
tags: @_rl9☑️
norlewa: with dad 🤗❤️
———comments——-

_rl9☑️
👨‍👧❤️

pedri☑️
hermana pequeña (little sister)❤️

fotballfan.x.1839
First João Félix and now Gavi liked the post?? what does this girl know? 🥹😭

Dad had to go to recovery training first...
And I went with him because afterwards he shows me the city.
A bunch of people stood in front of the entrance to the stadium and started screaming when they noticed dad's car.
- What are they doing? - I asked.
- They used to stand here and we always stop to take pictures and sign some jerseys! - He rolled down the window and the fans immediately surrounded the vehicle. They asked for photos and signatures.
There was a girl, I think she was 14, who came to my window.
- You are Nor, right? - He was very excited.
- Yes! - I gave her a friendly smile.
- Could we take a selfie?
- With me? - She nodded. I was surprised that she wanted a picture with me because this had never happened before.
I smiled sweetly into the camera.
- Thank you Nor! You are a very beautiful and kind girl!
- Thank you! - My smile was very big and warm.

In the stadium I sat down on the side of the field to the seats. As the players came, everyone greeted me with a high-five and Pedri hugged me as always.
Gavi was the last to arrive and he just waved shyly. I waved back with a smile, but then I remembered what happened last night...he protected me and our dance...I suddenly looked down because I was blushing.
When I looked up, I saw Pedri's grin. i know he saw that I blushed because of Gavi. Xavi told some stuff to the team and they started training. I watched the events for a while, but then I took out a book and started reading.

After a while, pulled me back to the reality. I looked up. Everyone else was relaxing in the field cause it's a break.
- What are you reading? - Gavi's eyes stared at the book.
- Just a love book "It's start with us"!
- I understand! - He took a sip of water. - Do you like to read?
- I love it! And you? - Now i was the curios one.
- Well, not so much...but if it's something that's football, I'd love it!
- Like Messi's biography?
- Oh, I read one like that when I was 10 years old! - He flashed a playful smile.

After an hour, the training was over and we left with dad. We saw a lot of attractions and shops they like and the best ice cream flavor according to my little sisters. Now we're going to some fancy restaurant, because Christensen told that's here the best food is.
- And... What's with Gavi? - I looked at dad who was driving.
- Gavi? What's up with him? - I had a confused face because I didn't understand what he wanted.
- You two got along well, didn't you?
- We've only spoken four times! -
- I told you! You'll find a Spanish hot-blooded guy! - He glanced at me.
- Dad! No! We were just talking...its nothing!
- True!...Then why are you blushing? - He looked like he was having fun. - But anyway, Gavi is a good guy! I like him!
- Me too.. I MEAN!! He's really nice and good guy! - I was like a tomato.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: I haven't seen Gavi in ​​a week...