¹⁸. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...

@norlewa (Instagram story)

Caction: mi numero 1❤️

The worst day of my life... But let's not go that far!

- I really shouldn't go to your game? - I stared at Pablo through the screen.
- No! You don't have to! - he smiled. He was laying in a hotel room because he was with the national team. - We are already in the EURO, so this is an unimportant match, I don't want you to travel so much alone for nothing!
- All right! But I promise I'll watch you on TV!
- I know hermosa! - he winked. - I'll pick you up at the airport on Monday!

Now it's Sunday and I'm sitting in front of the TV wearing Gavi's Spanish jersey and waiting for the game.

Hermosa❤️
Good luck!🫶🏻🫶🏻

He doesn't answer, so he must be no phone nearby.
I have been to our small apartment in the capital, which we rarely use, but now it was for me because it is closer to the airport and my plane leaves at dawn.

The players appeared on the screen. I quickly took a photo of Gavi and posted it on Instagram story with the caption "mi numero 1❤️". After that I watched the game.
I was a little bit worried cause Pablo plays so much, but he said he can handle it and I trust him that he knows what he's doing.

I followed his every move and watched how skillfully he handled the ball. Everyone was at the opponent's gate when Gavi fell to the ground in pain. Suddenly I felt everything like fear and nervously. When Gavi stood up I calmed down.
- Sit down please! - I prayed that he would be replaced, but he still went back and continued the game, but it was visible he has pain. Once he caught his knee in the middle of a bad step. I watched with a stomach ache as he walked off the field. He cried and so did I.
- My God, my God... - I have been around football all my life, I know and have seen all the injuries and from what I have seen, I have come to the conclusion is a big problem.
I was trembeling as I looked for the number of dad's agent and called him to get me a ticket to Barcelona right now, since Gavi going to be taken there. After 20 minutes I was at the airport because he found a flight that left within an hour. While I was waiting, I talked to Aurora and Gavi's parents and I also received a message from Ferran that when Gavi was in the dressing room he said "Please tell Nor not to worry! Someone tell Nor! I need Nor!".

I sat on the plane for 3 hours and read the news continuously. Everyone is talking about an ACL tear, which I guessed.
I arrived in Barcelona at 2 am. and Gavi's father and agent were already there.

The plane that brought Gavi arrived at 3 am. When I saw Gavi on crutches with tired face and I immediately ran to him.
- Pablo... - I stopped because I didn't want to hug him so as not to hurt him.
- Nor... - his eyes watered and he pressed his mouth a line. - Nor...I can't play! - I stepped closer and he put his head on my neck while I wrapped my arms around him.
- We got over this, I promise! - I tried to comfort him while he sobbed on my shoulder.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED