²².𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

@pablogavi

@norlewa and other 1 234 283 liked pablogavi: On your birthday, I want to express my gratitude for having you in my life

pablogavi: On your birthday, I want to express my gratitude for having you in my life. You've been there for me through thick and thin, always offering a listening ear and words of encouragement. Your support means the world to me, and I'm truly grateful to have you by my side.
You have this incredible ability to make everyone around you feel special. Your warmth and genuine nature make people instantly feel comfortable in your presence. You have a way of bringing out the best in others, and I admire that about you.
I want you to know that you deserve all the love and happiness in the world. You deserve nothing but the best, and I'll always be here to support you every step of the way.
Feliz cumpleaños mi amor!❤️
Te amo! ❤️

norlewa☑️
Gracias😘 Te amo❤️

- Pablo I told you I don't want anything big! - I got into Gavi's car, which was being driven by Javi, Aurora's boyfriend, and Gavi and I sat in the back.
- Amor, it's your birthday, of course there will be something! - he kissed my forehead.
- For me your recovering the first! - i caressed his check.
- My leg is totally fine! Don't worry today just enjoy your day!

We got off at a restaurant.
- Come on princess! - my boyfriend offered his arm.
- Wow, a real gentleman! - i smirked.
- Just for you! - he pressed a small kiss on my lips.
We walked to the restaurant.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOR! - my family, friends were there. When i reconized everyone's face my eyes went watery.
- Thank you so much! - I hugged Gavi.
- I love you! - he hugged me with one arm because with the other he used the cruthes.

Then i hugged and thanked everyone the coming and the gifts. The last gift was Gavi's. First she put a hand-made memory book front of me to the table.
- You made it? - - my eyes opened wide.
- Aurora helped sometimes! - he scratched the back of his head.
I started turning the pages with a smile.
On the first one there was a picture of me in Qatar during the World Cup.
- Why is this in it? - I looked up.
- Read the caption you'll find out!

"26/11/2022
I didi't believe in love at first sight, especially when you didn't even see me...
I was sitting at a table on the other side of the hotel, but you still caught my attention because you were shining... Your laugh was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and suddenly I wanted to be there and listen to it for hours. I saw you everyday and you were smilling like the world was happy and funny and honestly i belived it as i saw your face..."

"06/02/2023
Pedri texted me that he found the love of my life...
He was at Robert's house where he met you and said that his first thought was how well you fit me and I fit you. As I hear you went to town I went to the hairdresser...
I was so afraid to go to Robert in those days, and everyone insisted that i shoul go and see you. On the 3rd day, I gathered all my courage and went, but you had already gone home..."

"21/05/2023
We won the La Liga... I thought my desire was complete as soon as I touched the trophy, but no, not until I saw you on the field with Robert, because of the adrenaline I could have gone there and kissed you, but I dismissed this thought very quickly...
There would been a whole pitch to get to my family, but I chose the 1 meter lane between you and Pedri's mother. As I walked behind you, I regretted it because I almost pushed you, so I grabbed your waist to keep you in place and then you turned back with your beautiful eyes and that's when I had all my desire full, for those few seconds everything ceased to exist... it was just you and me..."

And there was some other picture and story about the summer. I was litreally crying when I done.
- You...you knew me? And you saw me the World Cup and...and wanted met when I was in Barcelona?
- Yeah...- he was red and looked down.
- I wish you could go earlier! - I caressed his face.
- I love you! - Pablo kissed me and kissed him back.
- Oh and i forgot! In the summee we're go to Paris and do every romantic thing but the very adorable that makes you want to throw up!
- Okey I'm in it! - I hugged him. - Thank you...

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED