¹⁹. 𝐇𝐞,𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!

@norlewa

rl_9 and other 892 193 liked norlewa: My heart is filled with love and admiration for you

norlewa: My heart is filled with love and admiration for you. Seeing you injured breaks my heart, but I know that this setback will only make you stronger. You have a spirit that can't be broken, and I have no doubt that you will come back even more determined and resilient than ever before. Remember carinõ, that we're here by your side, supporting you every step of the way. Take this time to heal, both physically and mentally, and know that I am here, holding your hand through it all. You are my rock, my inspiration, and I believe in you with all my heart.
Yours ❤️

- 𝐇𝐞,𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠! - I walked to Gavi's kitchen.
- Thank god! - Pablo's mom sighed. - Mi hija you should sleep too!
- I'll wait to see if he needs help! - I washed my face with cold water.
- You traveled and worried a lot in these few hours, really lie down and rest! - she hugged me.

Gavi has a small sofa in his room and I lay down there because I was afraid that I will hurt his injured leg while I sleeping.
I was already being asleep for a couple of hours when I heard him speaking.
- Nor? - he caressed his sleepy face.
- I'm here! - I sat up.
- I thought this was all a bad dream... - he looked painfully at his knee. - At least 6 months... 6 months... - I saw the tears in his eyes.
I quickly went next to him and held his hand with mine while stroking his back with the other.
- You'll be stronger! Believe in yourself...
- What if not? - his voice became louder. - What if I'm never will be that good again? I have my whole career ahead of me and maybe it's all gone in the trash! - he was angry.
- Pablo! Do you know who you are? You're the most determined player in the whole team! You'll do everything for this sport, so if someone, then you'll definitely come back and continue the fight and only get better! - I looked deeply into his eyes. - Trust me!
- Oh amor, what would I do without you? - he buried his head in my shoulder. - I promise to be strong for you!
- I promise to support you! - I kissed his forehead.
We sat cuddeling like that for minutes.
- Te amo! - he suddenly said this couplet for the first time and I froze as butterflies danced inside me.
- Yo también te amo! - I smiled while my face went red.

I went with him to his first medical test.
- He hit my knee and it hurt a lot! - Gavi whined like a little child.
- You are cute! - I giggled as I smoothed his hair back.
- But you're cuter! - he took my hand and kissed it. - How long are you staying in Barcelona?
- Well, I thought for a long time now, at least until you walk more stably... - I looked down. - I mean, of course, only if you want to...
- I would love it! - he squeezed my hand.

After the results of the testing, Pablo wasn't in a good mood because it turned out that he needed surgery...

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED