✧Prologue✧

The sounds of battle and rain sounded all around Raven. He stood in the clearing, unable to move. Suddenly, he felt sharp claws, pushing him and sinking into his belly. The hit the ground and all of his sences came back to him. That's when he relized that Thistle, the Thornpack Beta had pinned him to the mud covered grass. Thistle raised his paw and prepared to strike, but Raven was faster. He bit the Beta's foreleg as hard as he could and scrambled. He was prepared for another attack, not willing to give up his pack's territory. The two carried on fighting, until the Thornpack wolf ran away from the battle.

But as Raven looked around, he saw his pack was struggling to keep fighting. He knew what he had to do. Raven let out a loud howl to call his pack, loosing the battle, but this time, it was worse then ever before. They have lost their territory, their home. As the remaining wolves of Fieldpack gathered around their Alpha and started running away, Raven stopped and glanced over his shoulder back at Maple and his pack, before turning back an pading away.

Raven led his pack away from their territory, that they now lost due to Thornpack. His paws started feeling too tired to support his weight and he could see his wolves struggling too, especially Stump, the omega.

„I'm really tired, can we settle down somewhere here?” Dawn asked.

„My paws are aching,” said Wind. Raven quickly nodded and noticed two holes in the hill ahead of them. He hesitated, but bounded toward them. They seemed to be tunnels made out of stone, not a good place to make a camp, but the raindrops were falling faster and faster every moment. He entered one of the tunnels and called out to his pack.

As everyone had shaken atleast a little bit of water off their soaky wet fur, they laid down and started warming each other up. Only Raven looked out of the tunnel, in the direction they came from. He let his pack down. As he closed his eyelids out of tiredness, a bright white figure appeared in front of him.

„Speed, wisdom and friendship will find the Sunrise valley and save the pack,” the figure said. Raven stared at it. Suddenly, he openned his eyes with a flash of shock.