Prologue

Hi. My names is Angelica Rogers, Steve Rogers’ younger sister (by one year). I went undercover as a man when I was younger and snuck myself into the war. Erskine was the one that examined me and let me enlist because he had high hopes. I fought in the war alongside Bucky and Steve, until Steve ended it by crashing his plane into the ice. Bucky was taken by Hydra after he fell off the train, and a few years later, the Winter Soldier kidnapped me from my apartment. I never knew Bucky was the Winter Soldier. He was the best of Hydra, until me, and none of the other experiments saw his face or knew his name. I was turned into a super soldier, but the version of the serum that they give kept me my original size. So I stayed 5’ 2”.
         Later, upon discovering Loki’s scepter, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were brought in as volunteers for experimentation. They were young, misguided, and broke. After they got their powers, Hydra decided to let me try coming in contact with the stone. I acquired telepathy (mind reading), the ability to speak to someone through thoughts, the ability to see memories and fears, the ability to cause hallucinations, and telekinesis. So, then I was a master assassin who could mess with someone’s head. I was the best Hydra had. But then I escaped their grasp, and found the Avengers, and reunited with my brother and Bucky. Now I am one of them, and we make a great team.