Chp 5: So This is Love?

Bold is Latin (Angie and Peter’s “secret” language)
Italics is Sokovian
Bold Italics is Russian
*SOME SMUT LATER IN CHAPTER*

*3 weeks later*
        Weeks went by, and each day there was something new I discovered about Wanda. Like, how it’s her hair that smells like apples, because of her favorite shampoo and conditioner, but it’s her clothes that smell like cinnamon, because of her incense.
        Nat and Bucky kept encouraging me to “make my move”, but I’m not very good at that stuff. One day, I got up the courage to ask her out. I don’t know where that came from, but who cares (a/n: and before you’re like “ew that’s gross wanda’s so young!” She’s 26 in AOU, so back off bruh).
        “Hey, Wanda!” I said with a smile. Peter, Bucky, and Nat were secretly spying on us from the couch. “Would you....want to.....oh I don’t know, go to the movies or something? Any one you want! We can even just do a movie day here if you want-“ I was interrupted by Wanda putting her finger on my lips.
         “My room in 20. Bring your favorite ice cream and a blanket,” she said with a smile. She kissed me on the cheek, and left the room. I just about fainted.
         “Bravo bitch, you’ve done it!” Nat yelled across the room. Bucky and Peter were smiling.
        I collected what Wanda told me too, and went to her room. When I got there, I saw her floating pillows and blankets through the air and building a blanket fort.
       “Hi. Come on over here,” she said, gesturing to the fort. “What movie should we watch?”
       “Have you ever seen ‘Ocean’s Eleven’? Or ‘Ocean’s Twelve’? Or eight? Or thirteen? Because they are all amazing. If you don’t understand certain bits, I’ll explain them to you.” I was excited and happy. Not only was I on a date with Wanda, but we were watching the “Ocean’s ________” movies, my favorite, and eating ice cream. (A/n: if I had to pick my fav movie that’s not in the MCU, it would be Ocean’s Eleven and also, yeah we’re kinda breaking the fourth wall here bitches)

-time skip to the end of Ocean’s Eleven (a/n: spoilers of Ocean’s Eleven btw idk how many ppl have seen it. I mean it came out in 2001 but still)-
         “I can’t get over the intelligence level. I mean, they faked everyone out as the SWAT team and then they got the money!” Wanda said with a look of impressed shock on her face. “And now I get the line that you always say. ‘Are you suicidal? Only in the morning.’ It’s a hilarious movie and I love it!”
        “I’m glad! I mean, the genius of these men! And the fact that almost all of them are super hot helps. I mean, Matt Damon, cmon man!” I laughed.
       “I’m not sure if you wanna say that whilst on a date, Angelica.” Wanda smiled mischievously.
        “Um...well, I mean you know what I mean.....you can’t go wrong with Matt Damon! B-but erm..” Wanda laughed.
        “I’m kidding, Angie! You’re so sensitive, it’s adorable! You are just so cute!” Wanda looked at me, and for the first time I realized that I had my arm around her  shoulders and her head was leaning on my chest. She continued to stare at me, and I panicked. Was I doing something wrong? Suddenly, as I went to sit up and take my arm off her, she kissed me. And not just a *peck* and over. It was a real kiss. She held my face in her hands and I held her waist and her thigh. What was I doing? This was probably really unprofessional and inappropriate, to be making out with your sort of co-worker on her bed. We turned so that I was laying on my back with Wanda on top of me. I didn’t want her to stop. She tasted like vanilla ice cream, and I couldn’t get enough. She took my hair tie out and ran her fingers through my hair. I squeezed her thigh and held her tight. Just. Don’t. Stop.
          A knock came from the door. I forgot Pietro was up here too.
         “Hold on!” Wanda called quickly. She checked the mirror to make sure she looked decent and not like she had just been hooking up with me. She signaled me to do the same. She opened the door a small crack. “Heyyyy Pietroooo. What up bro?”
        “It’s time for dinner. Get your asses downstairs. And can you not be so loud when you’re making out? Geez. It’s not hard to be quiet, I’ve made out with people before and you didn’t even know.” Wanda and I both turned red. She closed the door and turned back to me. We both burst out laughing, but I’m not entirely sure why.
        “We should go eat,” Wanda said.
        “Y-Yeah, w-we should. But first, what are we now?” I didn’t want to ask, but I wanted to know, so I did.
         “Let’s have a couple more dates like that and then I’ll tell you.” She winked and smiled.