Part 8

Miss Mela: OK, now that you know the Chankimhas I will explain Freen's situation a bit more.

Freen was a popular girl in high school even if she didn't want to be. She was the cool kid all dressed in black who never smiled and that was always having sex with some random girl in the teacher's bathroom on the 2nd floor. She had a reputation for being really good with her tongue. The only ones who could bring a real smile to her face were her brother Heng or Song. They hung out all the time at school. Some people thought it was dorky for Freen to hang out with her bother, but she made them regret their words. She always planned her attacks while there were no witnesses around. She beat up whoever spoke badly about her brother, herself and Song.

Freen: Mess with my family or Song and you will never see the light of day. Everyone feared her because she was a royal descendant and they knew if they messed with her, they messed with the royal family.

Song: Freenky, you have to stop beating people up for us. Song was curing one of the many bruises that Freen had. One day someone will overpower you and it will be much worse than this. She pressed Freen's hand firmly.

Freen: Ow!! He deserved it. He was talking badly about Heng and saying he's an addict. Plus, it was my graduation present for James. She chuckled. Song sighed.

Song: Heng might not be an addict, but he does consume a lot of drugs and alcohol. I'm surprised your parents haven't noticed. Freen shrugged.

Freen: They barely notice we exist. They just wanted kids to shut my grandmother up and now that she's dead, they don't need to care anymore. Song smacked her arm. Rude! I will start kissing you if keep hitting me. Song blushed.

Song: Your brother is right outside, so control your hormones Chankimha. Freen blew her a kiss.

Freen: It's a little difficult when I have the sexiest girl as my best friend. Song moved away from her and threw the blood-covered tissues in the trash.

Song: Come on. Let's spend time with your brother. Freen pouted.

Freen: Do we have to? He's a big boy. He can take care of himself. Song rolled her eyes.

Song: Come on! I want to talk to you both about something. Hopefully, he hasn't done any more drugs since we came to my room. Freen grabbed Song's hand and they searched the house looking for Heng who they found in the pool fully clothed.

Freen: What the hell Heng? You couldn't wait until we got home? He chuckled.

Heng: It was too hot. The pool was calling my name. Freen splashed his face with the water as he laughed. Why are you here? Freenky said you two were going to have sex. Freen avoided Song's fist by running towards the other end of the pool.

Song: Stop telling your brother stuff like that! Freen raised her hands.

Freen: I was kidding, songbird. Don't get your panties in a twist. Song scoffed and sat down on one of the pool chairs. 

Song: Come back here. I need to talk to both of you. Heng looked between them.

Heng: Uh-oh. That's your serious face. Freenky, what did you do now?

Freen: Nothing! I swear!

Song: She didn't do anything. This is really important to me so can you two shut up and listen? Heng leaned on the edge of the pool as Freen sat beside her. Do you guys remember Ice?

Heng: Umm the sexy smart one from chemistry class? Song nodded. I remember her giant... He stopped talking when he saw Song's face and cleared his throat. Freen knew of Song's crush on Ice, and she didn't like it.