The party

2Am
Location: Jujutsu High Tech dormitory

I approached the front door, the weight of the day hanging heavily upon me. The dimly lit hallway stretched out briefly before me. I was standing in front of my dorm door. Thinking about my night spent with Hayami. I dig into my pocket and reached for my dorm key. I used the key to unlock the door, I expected nothing more than the silence and solitude that awaited me in my room, but as the door swung open there he was...Gojo sitting on one of the wooden chairs in the room facing the door. I was shocked to see him sitting in front of me.

Gojo: " It's late"
Suguru: "what are you doing here?"
Gojo: "oh nothing"
He started to develop a smirk upon his face
Suguru: "Mhmm... is that so...you have to be here for some reason"
Gojo: "c'mon a guy can't check up on one of his friends?"
Suguru: "Do you need something"
Gojo: "Huh?!.... I just wanted to know who my replacement was, I heard you got a new one"
Suguru: "yeah"
Gojo: "what's their name?"
Suguru: "Hayami Kuroshinju
He then got up and walked over to my mini fridge and started searching for something. He then pulled a can of soda.
Gojo: "Hayami Kuroshinju... that upperclassman?"
I looked at him with curiosity
Suguru: "yeah you know her?"
He popped the can's lid.
Gojo: "Wasn't she in that tragic accident last year with that special grade curse.... I heard she gotten pretty beat... everyone is surprised she survived..."
He then paused.
Suguru: "Why is everyone surprised? "
Gojo: " there's rumors going around this school  about her"
I again was curious as to what he was talking about.
Suguru: "What rumors?!?"
Gojo: " You haven't heard about that special grade incident that happened last year, rumors are going around that she caused the incident"
I looked shocked.
Gojo: "yeah, something about her cursed spirit going rouge or something. Then there's some other bullshit about her that people making up...The files of that day is also missing, which means someone is hiding something"
Still shocked I couldn't speak or believe what I was hearing.
He then let out a sigh, and and took a gulp of the soda.
Suguru: " what the hell are you trying to say?"
Gojo: "I'm just saying, maybe you should find out who your working with, maybe the rumors are bullshit... but those missing files are suspicious"
Suguru: " you don't think the higher ups have anything to do with this?"
Gojo: " Who the hell knows... most of the shit that they do seems ridiculous, there's no telling what role they play in this"
I began to go into deep thought. What happened during that incident?!?
Gojo: Don't worry too much about it, maybe it's just a assignment gone wrong"
He then finished up the soda and threw it in the nearby trash.
I looked at the ground in a kind of unnerving manner.
Suguru: I'm supposed to be taking her to a party tomorrow evening"
His face got twisted in confusion.
Gojo: "Whaaaaa?!?"
He then playfully put on of his arms on my shoulder.
Gojo: "Your trying to get laid aren't you"
Suguru: "it's not like that, we are just friends"
He started historically laughing.
Gojo: "Bullshit, she's like one of the hottest girls at school, any man here would want to hit on that... and she's part foreign?"
Suguru: " I just met her, it's not anything serious"
Gojo: "oh yeah sure, your telling me you wouldn't mind just being friends?"
I felt my checks slightly turn warm
Suguru: "I don't know?"
He gave me that surprised twisted face again
Gojo: "Don't tell me you've never had a girlfriend before"
Suguru: "Well... we are always working, I never focused my time on anything but work"
Gojo: well most women I date start acting like crazy ass pysco Ass bitches"
He laughed.
Suguru: "Why is that"
Gojo: " I don't know... it's why you don't text me back anymore, why don't you spend time with me, who is that chick with the cigarettes your always around.... Blah blah blah blah"
Suguru: Sounds like your the problem
He started laughing again.
Gojo: Yeah, I don't think I'm ready to be serious with that lovey dovey shit"
He then stopped joking and started walking towards the door. He stopped, his back still facing me.
Gojo: "You need some rest"
I just stood there in silence as I watched him walk out the door.