Yuki Tsukumo?!?

Location : Bullet Train
1pM 

Likely spurred by the frequent disaster of the past year, cursed spirits were springing up like maggots. Exorcise, absorb. Over and Over. Exorcise. Absorb. No one else understands what cursed spirits taste like. It's like swallowing a dirty rag that's been used to clean up shit and vomit. Who am I doing this for? Exorcise. Absorb.

Location: Jujutsu High
2PM

As I stand in the shower, the water shooting down on me like gentle bullets, I stand, wondering ever since that day, I've been telling myself "what I witnessed wasn't uncommon, I understood the ugliness of the masses, and still CHOSE to be a jujutsu sorcerer to save others. The image of the star religious group clapping their hands at the death of an innocent 14yr old girl runs in and out of my thoughts. Don't waver, Fulfill your duty as a strong jujutsu sorcerer. Their claps echoing in the back of my head as I stare completely in to space.... Damn Monkeys....

2:45
Haibara: "Geto-San!!!"
I look up from one of the benches placed in the hallway a couple meters from class. He was extremely excited to see me.
Suguru: "Haibara"
Haibara: " Good work out there", a large smile crossed his face as always as he stood there saluting me.
Suguru: "Want something to drink?"
Haibara: "Huh? No, I'd feel bad! But I'll take a soda."
I buy us both colas from the vending machine and hand one to him he sits down on the bench next to me and gulps all of it down and sits it on the floor next to him.
Haibara: "I'm going pretty far away for my mission tomorrow."
I look towards the ground
Suguru: "That so?" Bring back souvenirs."
His voice was filled with life and excitement
Haibara: "OF COURSE!! Do you prefer sweet stuff or salty stuff?"
I quickly thought about and remembered that Satoru liked to steal my food at times and that he had mostly a sweet tooth for stuff.
Suguru: "Satoru might eat some, too, so...sweet, I guess.."
Haibara: "Got it!!"
I thought suddenly crossed my mind.
Suguru: "Haibara... Do you think you can keep going as a jujutsu sorcerer? It's not too hard for you?"
Haibara: "Well... I'm not really one to think about things too deeply, so it feels really good to be able to give my all to something I can actually do."
I slowly face and see how his positivity radiated the room. With people like him I feel a sense of hopefulness. Maybe being a sorcerer wasn't so bad. Maybe I'm just depressed and sorrowing over events that had transpired before me.but idk it wasn't a reaction that resonated with how I felt in the inside.
Suguru: " I see, yeah it does."
Suddenly foot steps approach us, a woman with blonde hair brown eyes stood before us.

Yuki: "Are you Geto-Kun? What kind of woman is your type?"
She gave a very flirty stance as she asked her weird question. I thought it was weird for a grown ass woman to ask me a question like that. I felt kind of uncomfortable because this chick looked like she was in her early twenties, and I'm literally a 16 yr old.  Plus I had a girlfriend, but I don't even know this lady so it wasn't her business anyway. I don't open up to people I don't know, let alone give out personal information like that to a stranger.
I ignore the question.
Suguru: "Who are you?!"
Suddenly I can hear Haibara shouting in my ears.
Haibara: " I like girls who eat a lot!"
Really?!? He liked girls that ate a lot?! Nothing more complex to that I guess...
Yuki: "Oh"
Suguru: "Haibara..."
Haibara: It's okay. She's not a bad person. I'm a great judge of character."
Suguru: "You say that while sitting next to me?"
He gave me a face of confusion.
Haibara: "Yes!!!"
Little did he know the dark thoughts that are starting to creep up in my mind again.
Yuki starts laughing out very loudly.
Yuki: "He was being sarcastic you know."
No... No I was I was actually being serious.
Haibara embarrassedly laughs it off getting up from the bench and starts walking towards opposite direction of the hall.
Haibara: "Excuse me"
He then waves goodbye and disappears as he turns the corner. Yuki plops down next to me and waves as we both watch him leave.
Yuki: "Your underclassman? He's cute, I like how frank he is"
Suguru: "I think he should be more suspicious of people as a sorcerer."
Yuki: " So are you not going to answer?"
Again I really felt uncomfortable disclosing information with a stranger. And it was as if what I just said to her didn't apply to my outlook on people. Especially my girlfriend who I was trying to protect. I just pretended to act like I was going to entertain her question. Maybe she knew  the answer to something I'm searching for.
Suguru: "Please answer my question first. Who are you?"
Yuki: "Special grade sorcerer Yuki Tsukumo. That ring any bells?"
It clicked in my mind.
Suguru: "You're her?"
Yuki then gets excited
Yuki: "Oh!, I like the sound of that! What do they say?"
I can tell she was feeling herself in that moment but...
Suguru: "That your a special-grade who never accepts any missions, and your a good for nothing who's been wandering around abroad."
I watch as the twinkle in her eyes drop, she was stunned.
Yuki: "I hate Jujutsu High"
She sits back in disbelief resting both her arms at the top of the bench. She's pouting. She then sits back up in all seriousness.
Yuki: "I'm joking. Though it's true I don't get along with Jujutsu High policies, what they're doing is just treating symptoms, and I want to do something to treat the cause."
Suguru: "Treat the cause?!"
Maybe she did have the answer I was longing for.
Yuki: "Rather than hunt down cursed spirits, I want to create a world where cursed spirits aren't born."
I was shocked hearing this, could there possibly a way to get rid of curses?
Yuki: "Care for a little lesson? What are cursed spirits to begin with?"
Suguru: "They are creatures that take shape when cursed energy leaking from humans builds up like sediment."
Yuki: "Excellent. Now that means there are two ways to create a world where cursed spirits aren't born, One: Eliminate cursed energy from mankind. Two: Make it possible for all humans to control their cursed energy. I thought number one had a pretty good chance of working, there was a model case for it too."
Suguru: "A model case?"
Yuki: "Someone you know well... Toji Zen'in I've seen plenty of cases where a heavenly pact reduced a persons cursed energy to the level of your average person, but you can search the world only to find he was the only case in which that cursed energy dropped to zero. That was the only intriguing thing about him, either, even though Zen'in Toji had zero cursed energy, he was able to perceive cursed spirits with his five senses by completely casting aside cursed energy his body drew a hard line and gave him great resistance to curses... he truly was superhuman. You shouldn't be ashamed of losing to him... I wanted to try studying him but he turned me down, It was a real shame to lose him.And there aren't many people with Heavenly pacts, so I'm currently favoring route number two, making it possible for all of humanity to control cursed energy. Did you know cursed spirits aren't born from sorcerers."
I gasp, I was in total shock, she then continued.
Yuki: "Of course, that exclude cases where the jujutsu sorcerer....."