24/7 Limitless

3pm
Jujutsu High

Shoko: "Here we go!"
We were outside near the gym building just catching up with eachother since Hayami left. Shoko throws a pencil and eraser at Gojo the eraser hit the top of his head, while the pencil paused and froze in front of him. He then catches  the eraser as it falls.
Gojo: "Yeah, it's working"
Shoko: "What the heck was that?"
Suguru: "Automatic targets for your jujutsu technique?"
Gojo: "Yup... though to be precise, I'm the target for the technique. I've automated what I used to do manually, now it can discern an objects danger level, based on the strength of its cursed energy, its mass, its velocity, and shape. I'd like to get it to discern poisons too... but that's still proving difficult. This will allow me to keep my limitless technique active, almost perpetually with minimal resources.
Shoko: "Having it perpetually active will fry your brain"
Gojo: "But I can also keep running the reverse cursed technique with the energy I generate on my own. So I'm constantly giving it a fresh brain to work with. I've already been working on shortening my hand seals, that's nailed now too. So I can activate multiple instances of Blue and Red simultaneously. The only remaining hurdles are domain expansion and teleportation over long distances. I should be able to get that down if we set up some courses without any obstacles in jujutsu high. Shoko , could you lend me some lab rats?!"
Shoko: "Uh..."
I stared in complete space, Satoru had become the "strongest". Suddenly I snap back to reality from the sound of satoru's voice.
Gojo: "Suguru, have you lost weight... you ok?"
He handled all of his missions alone, and Shoko was never sent out on Dangerous missions in the first place, which meant I was naturally sent on missions alone more often too.
Suguru: "It's just heat fatigue, I'll be fine."
Gojo: "Did you eat too much somen?"

......
4:45pm

I make to my dorm and open the door, put my backpack on top of my computer desk and get a soda out the mini fridge. My phone vibrates and I quickly pull it out of my pocket and look at the screen to see who was calling.
  Suguru: "Hey babe, how are you?"
Her voice sounded a little worried through the phone.
Hayami: " Are you sure you don't want me to turn around?!... I mean I-
Suguru: "I'm fine as long as your safe for awhile, you need to stay lowkey"
Hayami: " You keep forgetting that I can handle myself, plus I miss you a lot and... I don't know i don't feel comfortable leaving you there, especially with you doing assignments all alone."
Suguru: " There's no need for all of that, I'm fine I promise."
Hayami: " promise me your not lying to me and your just not saying that."
I hated to do it but I didn't anyways, I had to lie to her.
Suguru: " I'm fine, I'm special grade I'd be alright, anyways how are you?"
Hayami: "....... Very worried.... But I have to trust what you say..."
Ugh, now she made me feel a little guilty.
Suguru: " Thank you. Other than that?"
Hayami: "Well I unpacked all my stuff and did a couple of shoots, but idk... it just doesn't feel right, I feel I'm abandoning my responsibilities as a sorcerer."
That answered shocked me, I thought this was what she wanted not to be part of something so dangerous.
Suguru: " Just give it some time babe, maybe it's one of those things you just have to get used to and end up loving it."
Hayami: "IDK... it doesn't feel right.... Maybe it's my nerves or something, or because I haven't been apart from you."
Suguru: " How about I take you out to dinner and we can go shopping anywhere you want when you get back?"
Hayami: "That's sweet... but I'd rather be there with you now."
I actually thought that bribing her was going to work but she's starting to boost my ego a bit by being stubborn about wanting to come back so soon after a day of being in America. She really loves me back.
Suguru: " I know, I wish you were here with me"
Suddenly she sounded saddened.
Hayami: " I just want to make out with you and cuddle.
I laughed to myself a little
Suguru: "There's more I want to do to you"
She gently giggled.
Hayami: " is that so?"
Suguru: " yeah, there's many things we haven't done... or explored."
Hayami: "Like where?"
Suguru: Idk... the beach? Somewhere we've never been in Harajuku? Between your legs? Things like that?"
She then laughed a little
Hayami: "Suguru, why you talking like this today?"
Suguru: " Idk.... I miss you.... And I'm in the mood for you, only you."
Hayami: " Well.... You're the one that wants to wait."
Suguru: " I don't want to, but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth the wait"
Suddenly I hear a woman's voice tell her name over the phone.
Hayami: Hey hubby, I have to go now. Talk tomorrow?!?
I was a little disappointed but understood she had to go.
Suguru: " Of course babe, I'll be waiting. Have a great rest of your day, I love you.
Hayami: Love you so much, talk to you later
The phone on the other end clicks and I put my phone on the nightstand and charge it. I continue with my studies and homework. A few hours past by and i noticed once i was finished it was getting pretty late. I take my clothes off and get into the shower. After the shower I brush my teeth and head for bed. I lied there thinking of Hayami until I drifted to sleep.

*Gun goes off*

Toji: I killed Satoru Gojo
Suguru: I see... then die
The next thing I could remember was that I was dying in my own pool of blood. Halfway concious.
Toji: But you guys with all your blessings.... Lost to a monkey like me who can't even use jujutsu...

I quickly gasp for air, it was a nightmare the same nightmare I had forgotten about a couple months ago. They were back, but why?! I didn't want to go back to sleep, I didn't want to relive this nightmare over and over again like I was doing a few months ago. Why was this traumatic experience still haunting after I had thought I was completely over it? I really didn't want to be reminded of this day at all. An image of Riko falling to the ground in her own pool of blood flashed in my mind. I quickly stumbled out of bed, the room was spinning and I can feel myself feeling extremely sick. I finally made it to the bathroom trying to keep my balance but I completely lost control of my body, dropping down to my knees in front of the toilet. That image replayed in my head over and over again... I grabbed the sides of the toilet seat and vomit inside of it. Dammit! Fuck! Why today?!? Why at all?!? The replay of Toji playing in my head over and over again...

........ I HATED what this MONKEY has done to me......