Rating Game: 𐩱𐩡𐩣𐩤𐩠

"𐩵𐩧𐩠."

The spirit that had possessed Asia chanted, causing Riser to grimace as blood welled up from within him.

"𐩯𐩧𐩺𐩠 𐩽 𐩫𐩨𐩧𐩬."

It chanted, conjuring a complex magic circle beneath her.

Raising its left hand, the spirit pointed towards the sky

"𐩢𐩠𐩱𐩧."

Once more, it chanted. Sabaic Murals descended from the heavens, red and green, covering the area like ethereal rain.

As all this unfolded, Rias stood beside the charred body of Issei, her eyes filled with awe and confusion. This was not the girl she knew; it was someone else entirely.

The spirit, now residing within Asia, gazed down at Issei's scorched form. The damage appeared nearly irreparable, with most of his skin seemingly gone.

"𐩯𐩱𐩨𐩱 𐩽 𐩵."

The spirit commanded, and one of the Murals descended upon Issei, instantly restoring his body to peak condition. With another graceful wave of its hand, it sent more Murals to Issei, replenishing his depleted energy and further enhancing his strength.

Issei slowly rose to his feet, his eyes locking with Rias, who embraced him tightly, tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Hi there. What happened?"

Before Issei could continue, Rias pulled away and held him at arm's length, her voice trembling with relief.

"Don't ever do that again, you hear me!!" Rias exclaimed, her teary eyes locked onto his.

Issei smiled and nodded in understanding. He then glanced downwards towards the base of the New School building, spotting Asia. However, even from his vantage point, he could sense that something was amiss.

"What happened to her?" Issei inquired, his concern evident.

"That isn't her, but it's not an enemy either. The real enemy is still there," Rias responded in a grave tone, gesturing towards Riser, who was groaning as he pulled himself up from the ground. The sudden pains and aches he had been enduring had now subsided, and he was returning to his former, healthy state, thanks to his Phenex heritage.

Riser looked up at the rooftop and spotted Issei standing there. Consumed by rage, he began to march toward him, determined to finish what he had started.

Amidst all these events, the spirit within Asia continued to test its new vessel, experiencing various unfamiliar sensations.

"𐩪𐩲𐩩 𐩽 𐩥 𐩽 𐩱𐩨𐩬 𐩽 𐩥 𐩽 𐩺𐩠𐩥𐩱 𐩽 𐩡 𐩽 𐩩𐩲𐩵."

The spirit observed, noticing a flaw. However, it adapted swiftly. Utilizing the water element at its disposal, the spirit chanted cryptic words, and water materialized seemingly from thin air. This water then solidified, forming a small throne upon which the spirit would sit, ready to observe the unfolding events.