(A/N) I need help

Hi there. This is me, Ethio Saba, or I guess you call me Abrahu Zaybaman.

Okay I'm gonna be honest, the title of this chapter was clickbait. What I actually need right now is your opinion on something. If you've read this fanfic to this point, perhaps you might be able to help me out. I promise it's not a big issue.

Okay, so if you read the previous three chapters, you'd notice I introduced an OC called Ahmad Al Jallad. Ahmad Al Jallad is not just an OC I made up, he's a real person. A professor and scholar of ancient Semitic language.

He's expertise are mostly in Ancient Arabian Dialect, although he can also speak every Semitic language around.

But that's not the point. The point is that I only meant for Ahmad Al Jallad to be a temporary character in the story. A minor OC and I am planning to not show him again in this story. Maybe I will maybe I won't, but I most likely won't. However, now that I've written him into the story, I like him more than other characters in this story.

So here is the thing I wanna ask. Should I:

1) Continue writting him in this story as a minor character.

2)Create a different High School DxD story in which he is the MC. He's gonna have the same powers and abilities as the ones i gave him in this story.

If I go with number 2, the name of the Story would be DxD: The Last Nabataean. You can see the cover title I have planned to use.

So, what do you think I should do?