Its ok baby

caregiver - hyunjin

Little - jisung

Jisung accidently ruins one Hyunjins favorite paintings.

Stay kids had a day off, everyone was able to go home to their families. I.n, Seungmin, Changbin and lee know went home with their families for a couple days, while can and Felix went to the caffe. This was a perfect time for Jisung to slip.

Hyunjin spends a lot of time in his art room when they have time off, sungie loves to sit on the groung with his stuffy and watch jinnie work.

Hyunjin was drawing a picture of flowers, but he ran out of paint so he had to run down to the store down the street to pick some up. "buba... dada had to down to shops, are you old enough to stay here for a couple of minutes or do you wanna come with me?" "stway" sungie replies being his stuffy. "ok buba ill bring you back a surpise." sungie smiled widely and gave jinnie a hug before he left.

7 minutes later.

No one pov

jisung was sitting on the floor with a blanket as he was getting bored without his dada with him. sungie diescided he was going to also make a drawing of him and jinnie.

jisung pov

i went over in my play room and grabbed some paper and markers, i collected it all and went back to the art studio. after a couple of minutes i finished. "dada will lwke so much!" i was getting up with everything in my hand trying to drop since dada was gonna be home soon. i heard the door open and it started me and i accidently bumped into the water cup and it spilled all over jinnies painting. "nwo nwo nwo nwo..." my eyes starting to water as i thought dada will be agry with me."

Hyunjins pov

I was putting everything on the table when i heard a noise and then i heard whimpering, i got worried about sungie so i went check it out. "sungie buba, you okay cupcake?" i looked aroung and saw sungie in front of my art with tears in his eyes. i got worried and ran to him straight away and picked him up and brought him to the couch.

no ones pov

jisung started to sob and blabber stuff while hyunjin started to try and calm him down.

8 minutes later

cupcake, can you tell dada what happened..?" jisung whimpered again and hid in hyunjins hoodie... "bubs... i need you tell me" jisung slowly got up and went to hyunjins painting and brought the messed up art to him. hyunjin took it in his hands and sighed.. jisung looked at him and thought he was in trouble so walked over to the corner and sat down.

hyunjins pov

I saw sung go to the corner and guilt hit over me because I left him at home for around 10 minute's, its not his fault i shouldn't have left it hanging around. I walked to sung and picked him and brought him our bedroom and layed him down. "buba its ok I shouldn't have left you alone, lets cuddle and nap, okay?" Jisung looked and Hyunjin and made grabby hands "cwddles" Hyunjin laughed and quickly got a stuffy for him and pacifier then put sweatpants on and went over to sungie, and cuddles him for a couple hours until Chan and Felix came home.

                    𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮

𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮