Hybrid pt2

Little Jeongin
Caregiver changbin

It has been about 2 months since he adopted Jeongin and he hasn't regretted it.

Jeongin acted really clingy and hyper around changbin.

I tried but I really didn't knwow hat to write

"Binnie!!! Look! I made this for you!" Jeongin happily gave him a painting of the sunset with 2 people under it holding hands. "Is this is us prince?" Jeongin flushed red from the pet name

"Y-yeah I drew it for you to thank you." His eyes sparkled looking into the oldest eyes "your adorable, thank for the painting I will pin it up above our bed for us." Changbin smiled at the happy boy before grabbing his hand "I really need to talk to you." Jeongins eyes quickly went from happy to sad, Jeongin has never liked those words

He doesn't want to be abandoned again.

"You know how much I love you, your the best thing that has ever happened to me but lately, I have noticed you act weird around me... more happy and childish."

Jeongin eyes widened 'was i that obvious' having a younger headspace is the reason everyone wanted to protect him, but what if changbin didn't like him for that, what is he though he was an outcast.

Like the others. "I-I'm sorry i- its just i do this thing a-and its not normal for people s-so I kept it a secret from you." Changbin could read people. He knew something was up he just couldn't tell what it is

"Can you tell me what this secret thing you do is?" Never did he want to reveal his secret "little." Jeongin said quietly. "Hm? What is that?"

"H-headspace.." changbin blinked rapidly. No way.. he couldn't be.

Changbin knew what headspace was, he worked at a care center so he dealt with all kind of things but he never thought he would accidentally adopt. A hybrid with a headpace "I-I'm sorry I can go back. You don't have to keep m-"

"How old are you bun?" Jeongin felt a weight come off his shoulder but was still confused.

"W-what?" "How old? How old are you right now?" Changbin asked with a straight face. "N-nine" Jeongin prepared himself to go pack but instead received a hug and head pats."

"What is your youngest age baby?" Jeongin has never felt safer "I usually regress from 4-10.. but I can go younger if I'm really tired, or certain cartoons can make me feel younger" changbin picked the boy up bringing him into the room."

"Do you own any little stuff? Like toys or clothes or any important stuff." Jeongin shook his head "n-no not with me but the care center has a room with stuff, only me and 2 other hybrid were allowed in there because he had a headspace. That's why you found me in the staff room because I didn't get along with any of the other foxes, they made fun of me." He took a few breath "I stayed int he front a lot too because the cats and ferrets like me a lot. That's how you saw me."

"None of the other foxes were allowed in there because they got violent with the cats." Changbin just stared in his eyes while he was telling his story. Jeongin stood up taking his shirt up making changbin gasp at the large mark on his lower stomach.

"What happened baby?" Running finger across the large scar on his bare skin "there where these two gray foxes and they didn't like me that much." I was still in my headspace this day and the owner put me in the room for a second so she could go and check on the Tiger hybrids. I just sat there looking everywhere, they came up to me and started laughing at me making fun of me, I tried pushing them away but one of them cut me with a small knife. They both were sent off to a different center but that's why I wasn't ever with my own kind because I was the outcast of the foxes."

"Im so sorry that I didn't take you sooner. But now you have me, your amazing safe caregiver." He smiled at the boy looking at him with wide sparking eyes. "Really!?" Changbin nodded earring a a big hug that knocked him over. "Woah"

"Thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much binnie thank you for taking me in and loving me!"

"I love you too Prince." Jeongin giggled at the sound.

"My cute little prince." Changbin said patting his head rubbing behind his ears.

"Can we eat sushi and cuddle?" Changbin laughed at the cute hybrid

"anything for my prince~"

I tried, hope you like it~