sorry part 2

Edited

Changbin pov

I sat in a tight place agasint my bed and table with a blanket wrapped around my waist.

I was staring at the blank grey wall.

No I'm not mad. nor do I think he was in he right.

I was torn by this.

I knew it was a mistake and he didn't mean it, Chan is one of the most carring and polite people I ever met.

I know I was hurt in from the way he yelled at me, I know he was hurting as well.

It kills him to me to the side and his work above me, but his hard work is important for the group and if he wasn't here, neither would we.

-yeah ok I'll go ta- oh hey binbin buba, why are you in here, I can take you to Chan im going see him now" Felix, offered me, not realizing I wasn't in little space.

I guess me and my headspace both have something in common.

small spaces.

"Im not in my headspace right now so no need for the baby talk, and Umm no thanks lix, I just want to be alone right now."

He looked at me strange as if he knew something was up.

"Ok well I'll be back later so you can be alone for now, bye bin."

I sighed the moment he walked out the room.

I know I need to talk to Chan but I don't feel up to it right now.

I'll talk to him later.

Or so I thought