Overthink

Caregiver lee know
Little Felix

It's your fault.
Your the reason
You need to give up
Your annoying
You messed up
Just leave

The same words replaying in my head making me think it's true. I saw on the couch with the other members they probably think I'm gross. I'm too clingy I need to give them space. They definitely think I'm weird they never sit next to me thye also sit far away from me.

The blackness taking over pulling me deeper and deeper. Stays think I'm so happy a nice little sunshine but off camera I'm being flooded with voices and blackness.
I was pulled out my head when I felt someone touching me

"Lixie hyung? What's wrong are you okay?" Jeongin asked me. I accident hit his hand off "im ok." Oh my god that sounded so dry. He probably hates me now. Why did I do that! "Are you sure" i nodes and gave him a convincing smile.

I wish I could tell them but they won't listen they would probably just laugh at me and take it as a joke. It always happened no listens to me I'm worthless just like the voices tell me. Why wont wont they go away!

I didn't even realize I started crying because I was so deep in my headspace. Here we go again they are going to look at me weird and judge me. DAMNIT! I would t be surprised if Chan tells me he doesn't won't me to be in the group anymore. I feel like im dying I can't breathe anymore like all the air has been removed from the room. I could feel the members nudging me and their were screaming I could hear crying god what's going out.

Jeongin pov

I was worried about Felix he seems so out of it lately and won't slip anymore is he ok? After he hit my hand away I gave him space thinking he was grumpy about something. I looked at lix again and he had tears running down his cheeks. Something is definitely wrong with him. I basically through seungmin off me I could here him comping but Lixie was my priority.

"Lixie are you okay what's wrong" he didn't answer me. His lips were moving as if he was saying something. I rubbed his head knowing he loves them but he didn't react not even a movement. I got really worried and anxious. "Lix! Please please look at me baby" I held his face him my bigger hands moving his head to look at me. He was staring at me but I could tell he wasn't there.

The other have came near us and they were just as worried. Seungmin eventually pulled me off Felix and hugged me. I cried into his chest because I was scared what was wrong with Felix. I watched Chan lay Felix down on the ground. "Someone call Jisung." I grabbed my phone and dialed Jisung since he was at the studio.

Hello?
Jisung come home!
Im ALMSOT done give me a few more minutes
No like now YOU need to come home right now!
What's up why are you so worried?
It's Felix h-

"He ended the fucking call!"
Everyone stared at me but then Chan got mad "fucking call him again this is his job and I don't know what to do!" I dialed him again but his phone was shut off "he turned his phone off" Chan was getting angry "if something happened to Felix I swear I-" he was cut off his Jisung running into the room. "Where is he!" When he spotted Felix he sat down next to him and started to stroke his hair. "Don't touch him" Jisung said to hyunjin who was about to touch him. "Hey Lixie your okay take some deep breaths for me." He was saying into his way I had no idea what was happening.

Felix did seem to calm down he wasn't crying anymore he was just staring into space. "You wanna talk about it." He was about to open his mouth until he look around and looked back at Jisung. It's like he was mentally talking with him. "Come here" he said quietly and he walked away with Felix.

Jisung pov

I sat on the end and patted the seat next to me for him to sit. He sat there and seemed a bit uncomfortable. I gave him some time until he spoke up "im sorry to worry you, im ok" I sighed I know what he's going through. "Please talk to me.. I know your overthinking a lot and I just won't you to know what I'm here I'm not like the others I will listen to you because.. im the same" he looked at me surprised and he hugged me placing his head in my heart. "I'm scared" he said and I understood why "I know you are but there is no need to overthink when I'm here i love you and I will always take care of you, when I'm not here and it happens just take deep breaths and try to block out the voices." He nodded "

"cwddles?" I looked down at him and he looked at me with big doe eyes then tears started to form "hey hey im sorry Lixie yes he can cuddle I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he nodded and lairs down grabbing me to lay down as well. "I love chu sungie.. please don' leave Lixie" I hugged him closer seeing he was struggling to stay awake I stroked his back "I love you too just know whenever you want to talk I'm here and will drop everything for you." I kissed his forehead and headed to sleep prepared to talk to Chan Hyung about this.

I need someone who understands me. I lost a friend and can't help but think it's my fault.

This story was not planned but I got this idea from overthinking 🙃

I wonder who is sitting in with voices telling you it's your fault ^•^ . I don't overthink that much but sometimes i just start randomly overthinking out of no were and I have no idea why.

I feel bad for anyone who has it bad and had no one to help them out or comfort them 🤍❤️‍🩹