Accident

Caregiver Skz
Littles - hyunjin lee know and seungmin

All the members were out eating at their favorite hot pot restaurant. Everyone got to have a day off so the spent it relaxing and decided restaurant would be good to spend time together.
After everyone was done they chatted for a bit more waiting for the bill to come in. Once it was paid they started to split up in the cars. Seungmin lee know and hyunjin were going to go wiggle the others went in the other. Jeongin usually goes with the others but wanted to be play games with Felix and Han.

"Is everyone ready to go?" The manager asked, Everyone hummed and put their thumbs up.
After the cars left Chan's car made it to the dorms waiting for the other not knowing what was happening at the moment.
Lee know pov

Seungmin lino and hyunjin were talking and having a nice time waiting to arrive at the dorms. "I'm so ready to get back the dorms and relax..!" Seungmin laughed at hyunjin "don't you think you should be with one of the other because you slip alone causing trouble?"
"I can handle myself seungmin!"
"Haha yeah sure you can just like you could last time" seungmin smirked and hyunjin whined.
"Minnie leave him alone let him do what he wants." Seungmin laughed lowly. Everyone wa laughing until suddenly everything stopped and it went black. I managed to regain conscious but I could focus on anything. The last thing I heard was people asking if I were ok and if I was awake, clearly not..

Back at the dorms

...

"Hyung where are the other shouldn't they be here already?" Jeongin was looking at Chan worried "don't worry binnie the traffic is probably just bad you know how bad it can get at this time." Felix sad hugging Jeongin from behind. They both ended up falling asleep. Changbin walked in the room seeing Jisung playing video games and Chan was watching his phone anxiously. "Yo Hyung what's with the look" changbin plopped down next to Chan. "Shh" Chan motioned for changbin to be quiet.

Chans pov
I was waiting for the call back from our manager because I was starting sorry about the others, it's been almost an full hour. I looked down at my phone I was getting a call from lee know.
"Hey lee know y'all ALMSOT home?"
"Hello is this bang Chan?"
"Um yea sir"
"Your friends have been in a minor car accident, luckily only one had been sent to the hospital for a hurt leg."
"Oh! May I know where so I can come to y'all!?"
" xxxx street in the third path."
"Thank you sir I'm on my way!"
I ended the call and took the keys to our car and drove to the destination. I felt my phone vibrate multiple times and I saw changbin asking where I went

Changbin
You where did you go?
Chan
Meet me at the hospital seungmin is there
Changbin
What?!
Chan
Just go ! take the kids too.
Changbin
Alright

I arrived were the accident took place and there were a lot of police and emergency trucks. I looked around and spotted they boys, we made eye contact and they ran up to me hugging me. "Hyungie!" Hyunjin voice was really shaky. "Hey baby it's ok your ok hm." Lee know stood right there with teary eyes looking at me. "Come here baby your ok everything's ok your safe with Channie " they both were clingy on me like an koala. "m-minnie" lee know said worriedly. "He's ok Abby let's go home and get some sleep ok?" Chan put both of the littles in the back we're they fell asleep then he drove to the hospital. When he arrived he woke the kids and brought him inside were he was met with changbin standing outside.
"Hey how's everything?"
"Seungmin is okay he's just upset about how he won't be able to preform for stays for a while." Chan laughed about how much their puppy loved stays so much.
"Well let's see if we can take them home" changbin nodded while they walked in.
Time skip

Felix and Jisung had to cuddle Minho and hyunjin to sleep because they wouldn't stop crying and everyone felt bad for them. The manager was fine and they fit that hit their car was apparently drunk and crashed into them. Seungmin was being bathed by Chan and Jeongin since he needed a little more help. He slipped pretty young and was very calm he was also kinda confused since he was too small to realize what was going on. After everyone was out to sleep changbin decided he was going to watch over them just in case someone wakes up in the middle of the night.

It took w while for the littles to heal from the accident but over time they did eventually get better. Seungmin's foot healed about 3 weeks later and he was very happy about since he could finally preform again. "Hey seungmin you can finally see stay" seungmin was very happy but nervous "yeah I'm so exited" he giggled. Stay was super happy to see the members all healed and better from what happened a couple weeks ago

I don't really know what to write at the moment so I just tried and made one based of off the accident that happened.