Happy

Baby hyunjin
Caregiver Minho

Minho has been dating hyunjin ever since 10th grade a little before he found out the boy had a headspace and struggled with being accepted.

His family had abandoned him when he was young and lived with his grand parents

Minho took care of the boy when he found him on the streets one day, which was crying and mumbling something about being hated.

The boys are now in college where Minho takes care of the boy while finishing his collage work for final testing.

•••

"Dadddddadaddaaa"

Minho was sitting on his bed finishing some work he needed done for collage.

When he heard a sudden tiny voice a smile appeared on his face and he put his laptop away walking to his baby picking him up.

"Hi baby! You happy hm?" The little giggled while wiggling in his caregivers arms.

Minho didn't let him go and tickled his stomach instead

"Daddddaaa! Nooooo" hyunjin stared wiggling more while a giggling mess.

Minho walked to his bed putting little down "your my cute baby."

Hyunjin giggled picking mi his cheeks

Hyunjin suddenly got up running to a different room.

Minho looked confused for a second and was about to go after the little.

"Daddy?" Minho was shocked at the sight of hyunjin holding a tray of flowers drawings, crafts and a cute panda decorated pancake.

"Baby what is this?" Hyunjin waddles to place it on the bed then grabbed his hand leading him to the bed.

"Dada was tired so channie help jinnie make dada happy with treats."

Minho smiled at the precious boy looking at his creation with a proud expression.

"Daddy like?"

Minho kisses his cheek

"Yes daddy love it, but daddy loves jinnie even more."

Hyunjin giggled before taking a piece of the pancake and putting it in Minhos mouth

"Mmmh its delicious baby"

"Jinnie loves daddy"

Minho smiled while hyunjin countdown ed to feed him until it was all done.

"Such a carring baby huh?"

"Daddy deserves it, daddy helps jinnie so jinnie help daddy..."
Hyunjin left a wet kiss on his cheek before he grabbed the art kit of the tray

"Let's draw daddy!"

"Anything to make baby happy."

:]