Alone time

caregiver hyunjin

babyspace seungmin

Seungmin wanted to be alone with his caregiver

Seungmin had felt lonely the past couple of weeks. Hyunjin his caregiver has been really busy with his work and when he is home he spends it playing with the members or relaxing in his art studio. Seungmin completely understands how he is busy and sometimes just wants to be alone but now he is thinking hyunjin just doesn't want to be with seungmin.

Just then someone opened his door and came in and hugged him. By the strong rich smell he could tell it was hyunjin "hey baby how are you"
"I'm good" min scoffed. Hyunjin was so confused he was just coming check on his little
"Are you ok you seem angry did I do something."
Really 'did I do something' yes you ddi!"
"What baby ou ok?"
Why can't you just pay attention to me you never hang out you never cuddle me or spend time you are always doing something with someone else! When I want to be alone you say your tired or 'min im painting maybe later' THEN THERES NO LATER!" Hyunjin didn't realize how much he was putting his little to the side

Hyunjin laid down and pulled him on top of him "I'm sorry baby I didn't realize I was being jerk I really didn't. I didn't realize you needed me when I wa sitting in bed doing nothing.." I love you baby boy" "Minnie love chu too.." hyunjin chucked at his adorable little.

Time skip

They have been cuddling for a while but hyunjin had an idea. They should go out for some ice cream and walk around. Hyunjin looked at his cute baby sleeping. "Baby I need you to wake hm" seungmin did wake up so he picked him up hoping it would work. When he was picked up he looked around and started to cry. "Hey... buba WHATS the matter why are so upset.." seungmin stared at him confused as fuck. Hyunjin understood and gave him hi Paci. He out seungmin in loose jeans with a graphic white tee and oversized blue sweater. Grabbed him just some sweatpants and white tee with a Jacket. As they walked down stairs all the boys looked at them. Seungmin is in baby space right now but we are going get ice cream. "Ok I'm make sure you wear masks." Chan told us "have a fun time!" Innie yelled happily. The rest were too busy playing games.

Time skip

Hyunjin pov
We arrived at the ice cream shop and Minnie was looking around like an curious puppy.

We went into the ice shop I got an raspberry white chocolate and sing in got a normal strawberry with m&ms. we went outside and walked a little bit while we enjoyed our ice cream. "Do you like it bubs?" He hummed happily and I realize he finished and was giving me the trash. I out his cup under mine while I finished the last bit. I threw away the cup and it was getting dark so the lights will turn on soon. We walked back to the car I grabbed a blanket out it on the grass while we watched the lights.
I could see Minnie getting sleepy so I picked him up and bounced him to the car.

Time skip no one pov

Seungmin was exhausted from the day and fell asleep on the car ride back. Jinnie carried him back inside and the members weren't there so most were probably sleeping.

Hyunjin brought min to the room and changed him and placed him bed. He kept his pants and took of his shirts. The second he got in bed seungmin attached himself to his caregiver. "Goodnight lovely" hyunjin kissed his forehead and was about to go to sleep until "Minnie loves chu" hyunjin chuckled "I love you too baby forever" hyunjin headed to sleep thinking about how he lived alone time with his baby. Definitely have to do it more often for himself and to make his little happy.

I have another coming and it may take me longer but it's a part 2 and it's kinda sad at the beginning.