Bulimia

Little Minho
Caregiver changbin

Bulimia: eating large amounts of food or overeating the. Forcing vomit afterwards, over exercising or working out and feeling shame or guilty after eating something or too much.

Minho struggled when it came to to feeling satisfied with his body or keeping food in his system. Eating was never the problem. Minho would love to eat he would eat large amounts of food but after eating is when it kicked in.

He would feel guilty and bad that he had eaten that much food, or if he ate something sweet or he wasn't supposed, he would force it back up.

It was a bad unhealthy habit for him. Changbin had soon found out about this bad habit do his and tried to help him through it but it was very hard dealing with a little that hated how he looked and could never keep food down because guilt would hit him like a train

"Here minmin, eat up." Changbin places a good bit of food in front of him, knowing he would devour the food. Getting Minho to eat was the easiest part, keeping it in him was not. "Tank chu dada" lee know said happily. He started eating. It takes Minho about 10 minutes to finish his food and only takes a couple looks down at his plate and to realize he ate all that for the guilt to hit him.

Basically on loop everyday

Changbin would cook for Lino, lino would happily eat the food without no problem then he tried to take his mins off the guilt but always failed and ended up with even more guilty feeling Minho that he could keep the food in him. He del like a failure to changbin.

Changbin could see the guilt and uncomfortable look on his face. He grabbed his hands pulling him on his lap ebbing his tummy. "Your full right? That's good that's a good thing you want to feel full." Min looked him is eyes before nodding and ebbed his tummy as well "minmin good?"

Lee know always loved being praised. "Yes! Min is such a good boy hm! But when min forces him to vomit it is no good for you tummy, it makes you hurt and feel bad." Minho nodded leaning his agasint his chest "can min nap please " changbin nodded feeling very proud of himself for keeping the boy from forcing the food out.

Now he just needed tot eh and do this more often to break the bad habit.

He needed to make the boy see that his body was amazing and nothing to be ashamed of.

Edited