Part 11

"What do we do now red" Casey gasped, 

"wait, Casey, just wait" was April's calm reply, remembering Splinter's vision, she wasn't too concerned, and Casey nodded remembering too.

Raph was however NOT calm he cried out and leaped out of the sub, they all did it was busted now and taking in water, but the water was now only a little more than ankle deep. Raph started smashing what was left of the portal on the ground in fury and fear for his brothers, April had her eyes on the other Portal still open above them, the triangular ones they've encountered before, Donnie even had one in his lab. 

Meanwhile back in the lair

Splinter had just finished his latest healing hands on Michelangelo hoping to aid his recovery and each time he did the orange banded turtle revived that little bit more, Michelangelo was talking and was even back on his feet all be it still fragile and a little wobbly but so much better than he had been. 

There was a clattering sound coming from Donnie's lab, Splinter left Michelangelo in the Dojo, opting to check it out. 

He saw Donnie's triangle Kraang portal had opened and jumping up in the air and the Orb had activated, he could hear Donatello and Leonardo's panicked voices from inside it. 

He swung around surprised to see Michelangelo next to him, an instinct on what to do hit them both, they had to go through the portal Leonardo and Donatello were clearly in Dimension X and trapped there. 

Without a word being spoken Michelangelo climbed on his fathers back and the pair stepped through into Dimension X.

Splinter with his youngest on his back gasped in relief, on seeing his sons but the reason for the panic was soon obvious, none of them could breathe here, 

"Sensei, Mikey you shouldn't of come here, we'll all going to suffocate" Donnie spluttered trying to hold his mouth shut, as he spoke not to take in the dirty smog that filled the air, 

"or not" Mikey grinned, he had cleverly remembered to grab a batch of Donnie's filtration packs on his way through the portal and handed them over and they were gratefully received and attached, Splinter had to be shown how to used them having not done so before. 

As his turtle brothers caught their breaths, 

"Mikey, you just saved our lives" Donnie said, greeting his little  brother into a hug, 

"well thought I should return the favour D" Mikey grinned, his voice was a little hoarse from the breathing tube he had earlier, but he was definitely his old self in nature.

"it's so good to hear your voice Mikey, you have no idea" Leo cried and dragged his youngest brother into a hug of his own, Mikey melted into it, 

"can I have that in writing" Mikey quipped he reply he was usually told to be quiet and to shut up so it was a novelty. 

"You can have anything you want little brother, anything" Leo cried, 

"Perhaps we should deal with the situation at hand" Splinter suggested, 

They were together in Dimension X, standing on a flat island as various things floated around them, right where they were when they came here the first time. When Mikey got himself stranded here and his brothers needed to rescue him and Leatherhead.

"We know the drill, we gotta go into their control room over there" Mikey stated, pointing to the direction.

"Yeah and don't touch any RockTopus on the way, LEO!" Donnie said, with a light hearted bit snark, 

"Yes thank you Donnie" Leo quipped, he had indeed learnt his lesson on that front.

"This way" Mikey stated leading the way, as they followed,