~Ludo's Succuss~

-Marco's Pov-

I face planted into the ground as I jumped out the portal. I looked up to see Star looking at me.
"Stop playing games Marco! We need to find Y/N!"
She pulled me up and we ran into the castle that Ludo was in.

-Y/N's Pov-

I was thrown into a cell tied up so I couldn't move that much. I gave a death glare at the monster and he walked away closing my cell gate. I quicky got up and walked torwards a shard sticking out of the cell. I put the ducktape tape around my wrist there and my hands where free. I pulled out the shard and cut the ducktape around my legs to I could walk. I took the shard with me to the cell bars and started to cut them open.

-10 minutes later-

I was half way of getting out when a gurad come and saw my doing. He opened my cell and took me by my shirts out the cell to some where, where I had no idea where he was talking me.

-Marco's Pov-

I kicked the door open to see Ludo on his throne that he was way to short for.
"Ah. I was expecting you two."
Ludo said calmly.
"Ludo! Where is Y/N?!"
I yelled at Ludo.
"Oh wouldn't you like to know?"
He replied.
"Yes. That's why I asked."
I rolled my eyes.
"Look if you give me the wand I'll let you go. But if you decline the offer, you will suffer the punishment."
Star and I yelled.
"Never!"
"Very well. Bring in the object."
A monster come holding something with one hand, it was Y/N.