~The truth.~

~Disclaimer~

NOT MY ART

-Y/N's Pov-

I skateboarded my way to school. Surprisingly, I was really good at it. Since people at my school discovered my lightning powers I have become even more popular. This weirdo keeps looking at me for some dumb reason. Ugh I wish he'd find someone else to bug. Today I'm going into the skateboard club.
"Hey Jackie can I ask you something?"
I asked as I got off my skateboard.
"Yeah girl what is it?"
She said while taking her helmet off.
"What was I like before I lost my memories?"
I looked at her with a series face. She looked down then at me.
"Tough. Tomboyish. A bit nerdy. That's what I noticed. And you were also dat-"
She stopped and looked down and then at me again.
"You were friends with the red hoodie guy."
I made a face of disbelief.
"Friends? With him?! What did my past self see in him?"
Jackie shrugged and walked into the school and I followed her. I waved and she went to her locker and I went to mine. As I arrived, I opened my locker and put my skateboard in my locker and helmet as well. I grabbed my gym bag and shut my locked. I cleaned off my skirt and tied my hair back into a ponytail. I picked up my bag and walked to my advanced physical education class. Just as I was half way from getting there, the red hoodie boy bumped into me when trying to ride his skateboard. I fell onto the floor and he landed on top of me. Thank god no one was in this hall. I blushed. His face was really close to mine. He was blushing as well. Then after a few moments of awkwardness, I finally progressed what was happening and pushed him off. He landed bottom first and I got up and grabbed my gym bag.
"W-Watch were you are g-going n-nerd!"
I stuttered and blushed a bit when telling him that. I ran off to my class leaving him with a blank face.

-Marco's Pov-

D-Did she blush? At me? Yes! This is working! She is starting to like me again. But that fall was a lucky shot. Now I just need to impress her with my skateboard skills. I picked up my skateboard and walked down the hall way to my locker when I bumped into Star.
"Whoops sorry Star."
"It's fine. So how is it going with you and Y/N?"
Star asked with hope in her eyes.
"Eh.. Well I actually fell on her accidentally. It.... it was awkward. She even blushed. So is that a win?"
I asked hopefully.
"Kind of."
Star shrugged. I sighed and sat down next to my locker.
"Star, can I tell you something?"
Star sat down next to me.
"Yeah Marco what is it?"
I sighed.
"Even since I met Y/N I liked her. And now I realized she is my weakness. Because she got hurt once, so did I. Because she doesn't remember me, I've become weaker, and now, I lost her. They have completely changed her. I miss that soft personality that she had with me and how that could change depending on who it was. I miss those soft kisses she planted on my cheeks. I miss those meals she made when I was sick. I miss those loving eyes she made when looking at me. I miss her beautiful laugh she made when around me. I miss that happy look on her face when she saw me. I... I... I miss HER."
Star looked speechless. She looked down and thought for a bit then looked at me with a smile.
"I will help you then. I can see she means a lot to you. I also miss the old Y/N, and the old Marco."
I hugged Star and she hugged me back.
"Thank you Star. You are a great friend."
"Any time Marco."
We pulled apart and smiled. I opened my locker and set my skateboard in and my helmet. I took out my book of history and shut my locker. Star and I walked to class. I miss you Y/N. I truly miss you.