~Chance~

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sighed as Jackie pulled me into the gym. Rollerblading Club was about to start and we had to meet in the gym. We entered the gym. There was a large round table placed in the center of the gym. There was a few club members sitting there already. There was the manager adult of the club that was talking to a teacher. Jackie sat down and I sat next to her. I waited for about ten minutes until the meeting was about to start.

Marco's Pov

Oh no. I'm gonna be late! I run through the hallway.

"Late! Late! Late!"

I said to myself. I burst through the two gym doors before falling onto the gym floor. I lift my head up. I turn my head toward the table of people. They were all staring at me.

"Uhm..."

I quickly get up.

"Hi guys.."

I awkwardly start walking to the table. Then I see her, (Y/N). But just my luck, there is an empty seat next to her. A surprised smile forms on my face, then I immediately sat next to her.

"Are we all here?"

Jackie asked as she looked at the list.

"I think so."

(Y/N) responded.

"Well let the club meeting began."

~Time skip~

"Everyone have the time of our meetings and meeting place?"

The leader asked.

"Yep!"

Everyone said in response.

"Any questions?"

There was a small moment of silence.

"Well then the club meeting is over. You may all leave."

Everyone stood up. Most started to head out the gym but some gathered into little groups. Too bad Star wasn't here, she might of been the only friend who would actually be good at Rollerblading other than me. I took notice of (Y/N) heading home. I want to talk to her but I'm not sure if it's such a good idea. After all, my luck isn't been the best it could of been these days. I just let her go.

"Maybe another day..."

I whispered to myself. I picked up my backpack and started heading home. Then I heard my name being called in the distance.

"MARCO!!!"

I turned around to see Star waving at me. She ran towards me. She had a cheeky smile of her face.

"Soooo... How was rollerblading today?"

She said grinning.

"It was okay I guess. It was just a meeting though. (Y/N) was there. How was the Art club?"

"It. Was. AMAZING! There is so much rainbows and magic in there! Though they call it 'Art' and 'Creativity.'"

"Sounds fun. We should be heading home."

We started walking home. I'm really looking forward to going to this club.