~Troubling Experience~

Y/N's Pov

I shove my heavy backpack into my tiny locker before pushing it shut. I picked up my books and held them up to my chest as I walked towards my first period class. I really wasn't looking forward to History. I had really good grades in my other classes but in this class my grades would just drop. I always seemed to day dream during that class.

Ring! Ring!

Before I knew it, I was sitting on my small desk facing the front of class. I felt like someone was looking at me.

"Hello class."

The old teacher's voice silenced the class.

"As you all remember, you were supposed to study for the quiz today, and if you didn't, too bad!"

I started to zone out. Blink.

~Vision~

A young Mexican boy hugged me tightly. I couldn't see his face.

"(Y/N).."

He whispered.

"(Y/N)."

He said a bit louder.

"(Y/N)!"

~Vision over~

"(Y/N)!"

I flinched as I snapped back to reality. I looked at her quickly. She glared down at me. Did she ask me a question. I heard faint giggling in the background. I gulped.

"Umm... W-What was the question again?"

I slightly blushed as I was humiliated in front of my peers. I could feel her anger raise. She slammed her hand onto my desk.

"Ms. (L/N)! You will meet me after class."

She removed her hand and there lay a note for her class. She walked away as I gulped and took the note. I heard whispers and giggles in the background. I could feel tears form in my eyes. Damn why am I such a cry baby? I rubbed  the tears of my eyes and continued with class.

Marco's Pov

I looked at (Y/N). I couldn't see her face, but I could sense she was sad. I tighten the grip on my pencil. I hated seeing (Y/N) like this. I want to comfort her. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. But I can't. I couldn't stop looking at her. Why can't she remember who she is? Why can she remember who I am? Time passed by slowly until class ended.

Ring! Ring!

I got off my seat just of every one else did. I picked up my books and started walking out. I slightly stopped as I looked over at (Y/N) who did move from her  seat. I couldn't really see her face as she had covered herself with her hoodie. I walked up to her, he face slightly moving in the other direction.

"Hey... (Y/N)."

I smiled.  She looked up at me.

"What do you want? Are you hear to bug me and make fun of me?"

She snapped at me. I was a bit stunned but I managed to talk to her back.

"No, I just wanted to check if you were okay."

"Okay..."

She mumbled.

"Sure I guess I'm 'okay.'"

"Good luck with that monster over there."

I signaled the teacher. She chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks."

I supposed the conversation was over with her so I turned around about to leave until I felt her tug my sleeve. I turned around slightly blushing to a serious looking (Y/N).

"(Y/N)? W-"

"I'm sorry."

She mumbled. My eyes widen as my blush darkened.

"W-What?"

I stuttered.

"I'm sorry I hurt you all these months. I'm such a-"

"It's okay. I can come off as creepy to a lot of people."

I slightly chuckled. I saw a smile grow on (Y/N)'s face.

"Thank you."

She let go.