~Thoughts~

Marco's Pov

I can finally go home today. After a few days at the hospital, (Y/N) and I started talking as she visited everyday. I know I love her, but I can't bring myself to say that to her. I don't want to ruin what we built up these past few days. She's finally talking to me again.

I walk out the hospital with my family. I have to respect the fact that (Y/N) doesn't remember me, she doesn't love me. I hop into my car and buckled up. My father starts up the car. (Y/N)... I look out the window. Star wasn't with me today because she went out to hang out with Oscar. I'm so lucky I didn't get a concussion from face planting into the cement. I'm such an idiot. (Y/N) should of been laughing at my fail. But, she came to see me. She cared about my condition. She cared about me. A flashback hit me.

~Flashback~

I twirled her beautiful (H/C) hair swirl as she giggled quietly. We sat in the couch at my home. She looked away from me. She turned her gaze towards the television. We were watching a horror film her friend suggested. The lights were off. I let go of her strand of hair. She seemed to be fine until a jump scare popped up. I felt her flinch as she squealed in fear. I looked over at her quickly. She had curled up in a small ball as she held her knees up to her chest. I wrapped my arm around her back. She looked up at me with her glowing (E/C) eyes. She uncurled as I grabbed her chin, pulling it high enough for her face to face me. I grinned slightly.

"Don't worry (Y/N)..."

I pulled her face closer to mine until almost all space between all was closed.

"I'll protect you..."

I twisted my head and pushed my lips against her's.

~Flashback over~

I blush. I miss (Y/N)'s lovely eyes. I miss her beautiful (H/C) hair. I miss her caring hugs. I miss her cute yet courages personality. I miss her. The car stopped. I opened the car door and walk out. My parents wave me a good-bye. They told me they had some business to discuss with their boss who lived out of town. They won't be back until tomorrow night. My parents were going on a business trip so only Star and the puppies were going to be home. When I opened the front door, I was pushed onto the ground by a swarm of puppies. They covered my face with their slimy tongues as the puppies' eyes shot lasers every where. I laughed.

"I'm glad to see you guys too!"

I sat up and pet their little heads. Then I heard hurried foot steps heading downstairs. Star ran towards me, half tackling me, half hugging me.

"Marco! You're okay! You finally came back! I'm so happy to have my best bestie on earth back!"

She cheered before letting me go. I smiled.

"It's good to be back."

Then I started thinking about (Y/N).

"Is something on your mind Marco?"

I looked at Star. She had a suspicious look at her face.

"No I'm fine. I just can't wait to get back to school."

I smiled.

"-to see (Y/N)."

Star muttered as she looked away. I tilted my head in suspicion.

"... Yeah. Is there something wrong with it?"

I asked. She shook her head.

"No... It's just... Marco she doesn't seem to like you-at all. And-"

"Look Star, I'm not going to sit by and listen to you speak bad about her."

I said a but annoyed.

"I was just saying the truth.."

She mumbled. I got up and walked upstairs in to my room.