~Awoken~

Y/N's Pov

I closed the door behind me. Marco's forehead was wrapped around with bandages to prevent bleeding. Currently he was unconscious. I slowly walked towards the right side of the bed. I stopped and thought,

What am I doing here? Why am I here? Why do I care about his well being? Why do I feel sorry for what I've said to him? Why am I shaking?

I snap out of my thoughts as I see Marco slowly waking up. I stay back, I don't want to frightened him by yelling happily about his well being. He opens his eyes.

Marco's Pov

Darkness.

Door opens.

Who is that?

Door closed.

Where am I?

Where is Y/N?

I open my eyes. I'm in an unknown room. In an unknown place. At an unknown time. I don't know where I am. Where's Y/N? Is she here? No. I don't think so. She's at the skatepark. With her "friends." I look around the room. Sofa. Lights. Bed. Sink. Person. Wait, person? I look at the direction of the figure. My vision was blurry so I couldn't tell who it was.

"M-Marco...?"

That voice. It can't be-

"You're alright.."

"Y/N..?"

"Yes. It's me. Y/N."

I stay silent. I can hear her approach me.

"I'm sorry."

She says quietly.

"I'm sorry for being so stubborn. I know you probably won't forgive me. I don't blame you. I just thought I should apologize for my actions.."

I interrupt Y/N

"I don't need an apology from you."

"You.. what?"

"As you may recall. I have been trying to talk to you about something personal. Some thing between you and me.."

Y/N looked confused. I sigh.

"Y/N. You and I used to be-"

The door opens and our attention turns towards the nurse at the door.

"I'm sorry but I have to check Marco's condition. You may remain here is you'd like."

I look at Y/N.

"No it's fine. I was just leaving. I may visit you tomorrow."

She waves and walks out of the room. I frown.

"Almost.."