~Saved~

Marco's Pov

I sat on the bleachers in the gym. I had to sit out for a few days because the doctor didn't want me to "break" anything. I sighed. I waited for the other students to get dressed. The time I was in the hospital, just so happened to be the end of the semester. So my schedule was all funky and confusing. I heard a door open so I looked in that direction. A ton of girls poured out of the girl's locker room. One of them just so happen to be (Y/N). She was wearing (SF/C) shorts and a (F/C) tank top. I saw the teacher blow the whistle and everyone lined up on the side line. Me and (Y/N) met eyes together before she lined up on the side line.

"Pick a partner for this exercise."

The tall teacher announced. I saw Jackie and (Y/N) quickly partner up.

"Tch.."

I didn't like Jackie near (Y/N). I thought she had a bad affect on her. (Y/N) got ready to run. She was racing against others whose partners were going first. I saw her glance at me quickly before looking away. I slightly blushed. Why is she looking at me all of a sudden?

"Go!"

I saw her sprit. She ran faster than the rest of the class. She was so athletic.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) and Jackie high-fived each other as they had won. I smiled at the cheerful expression on (Y/N)'s face.

"Alright class, now we're going to play speed ball."

After he explained how to play the game, he organized the class into three groups. (Y/N) was on team one and Jackie was on team two. The game started and team one and two were up to play first. Team three sat out on the bleachers. The teacher blew the whistle and the game started. The ball was passed to (Y/N) as she dashed towards the other teams goal. She was met up with Jackie who stole the ball for a few seconds before (Y/N) took the ball again. She threw the ball into the goal getting two points for her team. Her team cheered as Jackie's team booed her on. Jackie's team got off the court as they exchanged places with team three. Star just so happened to be on team three. I didn't know who to cheer on. The teacher blew the whistle and the game started once more. The ball was passed to Star who wasted no time running towards the goal. She then got surrounded by team one players. Not knowing where to kick, she just so happen to kick the ball towards me. I shut my eyes and moved my arms in front of me trying to prevent getting hurt. I heard a loud thud in front of me but I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes to (Y/N) right in front of me facing in the opposite direction of me. She had blocked the ball with her arms. She glanced over to me and smiled.

"Are you okay?"

She said in worry. I blushed and nodded. She then turned back to the games and kicked the ball into the third team's goal. Her teammates cheered once again as the all came over and high-fived her. I was still blushing. I smiled. Thank you (Y/N).