~Starting again.~

~Disclaimer~

NOT MY ART

-Y/N's Pov-

Star Butterfly told my suppose-to-be parents that my memories were deleted out of my brain by villains. I had rebuild my life and memories. That weird boy, Marco, he always has sadness in his eyes, it's creepy to be honest. This is gonna be hard.

I walked into the school. Everyone looked at me surprised. My mother told me that I used to wear jeans and T-shirts every day at school. I clearly didn't agree with my past self. I bought skirts, head wear, and boots to go with my style. Then, what I guessed, the popular girls walked up to me.
"Wow! Gurl! I love you're outfit today! Why don't you sit at our table today hun?"
I smiled as she spoke.
"Why of course."
I giggled and flipped my hair. The walked away and I walked to where my locker was supposed to be. Then I felt a great amount of annoyance as there was the safety kid, Marco Diaz. I avoided eye contact with him and just went straight to my locker. I opened it and took out my science book for next class. I slammed my locker door and left to class. I heard him sigh as I left. I need to stay away from him.

-Lunch time-

I set my tray on the skater's table. They were all really nice to me. I, myself, have a skateboard that I will use tomorrow at school. It has a lightning strike on the top and the main color is F/C (favorite color). I laughed as I made new friends. I mean Star was okay, but THESE guys are beast.

-Marco's Pov-

-the next day-

I walked to school slowly. No more Y/N, I thought. I looked up and I was shocked. I saw Y/N hanging out with my old crush, Jackie. My heart beat madly, Y/N looked like Jackie with the same skateboard armor. They laughed and talked. I can't believe she doesn't remember me. I saw Y/N get up while talking and spinned her skateboard twice and Jackie clapped while laughing. I liked Y/N better than Jackie, and now even more because she became a skateboarder. I need to get her to like me again, but I am too afraid to talk to her. Jackie looked over at me. Back then I would of fainted if she just looked at me, but now I just gave an awkward smile then looked down without even blushing one bit. She had wonder in her eyes, she knew I dated her before she completely forgot about me. She talked with Y/N for a bit longer then Y/N left. She looked over at me blankly. I did the same. I saw her sigh and picked up her skateboard and walk away. Maybe she can help me get back Y/N and I together, maybe. I looked at her skateboard, my eyes widen and I grinned. I had an awesome idea. I checked my pocked for money, there was twenty dollars in my pocket. I got up with my backpack and walked over to a store.

-10 minutes later-

It took me some time to choose, but I finally got it. I had a black skateboard with red flames on it and a red helmet with it. I ran home to test it out. I bumped into Star as I entered my house.
"Oh hey Star!"
I said happily. She looked surprised.
"Wow Marco! I haven't seen you this happy since you and Y/N started going out!"
I just smiled.
"I have a plan to get Y/N back together with me!"
I didn't wait for her response and dashed out to my garage to practice skateboarding. I set it down and put my foot on it. I took a deep breath.
"You can do this Marco, you can do this..."
I tried rolling it forward but face planted into the cement.
"Ow..."
Star came in. She laughed before coming to help me up.
"Haha... Very funny Star."
I groaned as I got up.
"Marco what were you doing here? And why did it end up with your face on the floor?"
I sighed.
"I was trying to skateboard to impress Y/N."
I said a bit sadly.
"Well it was kinda a fail."
Star said laughing awkwardly. I gave her a glare and she shut up. I touched my cheek, I had cut it when I fell, I looked at my fingertips, I was bleeding . I went into my house to bandage it followed by Star.
"Marco you should find another way to impress her... Or another girl..?"
I turn to her, angrier in my eyes.
"How dare you think like that Star? Y/N was the only one for me and if you can't accept that then.. You should leave me alone!"
I went to my room and shut the door harshly. I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I held my skateboard in my arms,
"One day Y/N... One day...."