~Like a Guardian~

Author's note:

Don't worry guys, I'm feel better today. Besides I've been reading other stories that make me feel inspired. I'm going to start a Tord X reader book. If you don't know who he is then you should go check out "The End" animated by Eddsworld. Back to wattpad: So by trying to finish this book as fast and as best as I can. It's my way if saying thanks! <333
Love you all.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s Pov

First day of Rollerblading Club. I did want to mention this to anyone but... I don't know how to rollerblade. I didn't want to tell Jackie because I thought she'd make fun of me. I was in one of the girl's locker room's changing stall. I dug my fingers into my hair and slide down against the wall. I landed on the floor. I wasn't ready for rollerblading. For once I was scared. Every one else knew how to rollerblade. I don't want to be that girl who doesn't know how. Anxiety hit me hard. What if they'll make fun of me? What if I'm left alone and excluded from everyone else? W-What if... Tears started to fill my eyes.

"(Y/N)? You in here?"

I flinched as I heard Jackie's voice.

"U-Uh y-yeah! Just give me a second!"

I got up and wiped my tears away. I took a deep breath and sighed. I just have to trust them not to laugh me. I went out the stall and sat on the bench. I put on my shoes on.

"Hey girl you ready to come out? The bus is about to leave."

"Yeah coming..."

I slowly got up and picked up my backpack. I followed Jackie on the bus. She wanted us to sit in the back but I told her that I wanted to sit alone today. She questioned my decision I just walked to the front of the bus and choose a seat. I gave out a long sigh and plugged in my headphones into my phone and started listening to a certain song I liked. (I'm sorry if you don't like the song. Just insert another song you like.) I softly started to mumble to myself. I felt like someone was watching me but I just ignored the feeling.

~Time Skip~

Just as the song ended we arrived at a large gym. We had earned enough money to rent this place for practice. I put my headphones away and waited for the bus driver to open the front door. As I was waiting, I had noticed Marco had sat across from me in the other seat. I caught him looking at me for a brief second before he quickly looked away. Did he sit there on purpose? Before I could think more about it, the bus driver opened the doors and we walked out. I waited for Jackie to get off then we walked inside. It was huge inside. It smelled like they just waxed it which is what I didn't like. I sat on the bench and slowly started to put my rollerblades on. I'm not ready for this...

"Okay everyone, today is a free day. You guys can try out your blades today so you can get used to them for tomorrow's training. You can practice with up to five people, or by yourself."

The couch them went over to speak with co-couch. Jackie went over to a group of five. Perfect. Now they won't pay attention to me failing. I slowly got up. Still holding on to the bleachers, my legs started to shake out of fear. I don't want to fall! I looked at at Jackie's group. They weren't paying attention. Good. After what seemed like forever, I tried moving around. Then, finally I let go. Big mistake.

"N-N-No!"

I whisper shouted. My legs were shaking. Then, my right leg flew backwards. I'm screwed. As I closed my eyes for impact on the gym floor, I felt someone catch me. I slowly opened my eyes. I'm not dead. I looked up. Red hoodie... Marco. He was holding onto me, he helped me us to my feet. I quickly hugged him as I felt as if I would fall again.

"D-D-Don't l-let go of me!"

Marco's Pov

(Y/N) looked so cute scared. I smiled at her as she looked up at. I helped her stand up on her feet. Before I could as her if she was alright, she hugged me tightly. This caught me off guard. I felt a blush form on my face. Why did she hug me so suddenly?

"D-D-Don't l-let go of me!"

She shouted at me. Her stuttering was so adorable. I wrapped my arms around her and held her up so she could be standing yet still in my arms. I slightly chuckled. A small blush appeared on her face before she looked angry.

"What a-are you l-laughing at huh?!"

She glared at me. I gave her a cheeky smile.

"It's just you look so cute when you're scared."

Her eyes widen and a darker blush formed on her face before she looked away.

"Don't worry I'll help you learn."

Her eyes turned back at me. They were filled with wonder.

"Y-You will? Even though I'm the only one who doesn't know how to rollerblade."

I nodded at her. She gave me a quick smile before slowly pushing away from me. We both just realized we were very close to eachother. She didn't let go of me completely. She had grabbed onto my hands tightly. I slightly chuckled  and started teaching her how to balance herself on rollerblades. When she felt like she was about to fall, she'd cling onto my hoodie and not let go until I helped her. Maybe I could use this time to try to bring her back to me. Then suddenly (Y/N) yelped as she was falling, pulling me down in the process. I opened my eyes after the fall and took a second to progress what just happened. I had landed on something soft, really soft and comfy. Then it hit me. I quickly used my hands to lift my upper body up and look down at (Y/N). I had landed onto (Y/N)'s chest. She had a huge blush on her face. My face was filled with fluster. I quickly got up. My face was itching.

"Y-You feeling pretty girl-I MEAN p-pretty good?"

I asked her and I extended my hand to help her up. She took my hand and slowly got up.

"Y-Yeah I'm o-okay."

She scratched her cheeks.

"Hey everyone! Practice is over for today. See you all on Monday!"

I looked over at (Y/N).

"H-Hey since you still need s-some more p-practice d-do you want to meet in the p-park tomorrow?"

I asked. I hope I didn't sound desperate. She smiled back at me.

"S-Sure! I've got nothing b-better to do."

"Heh... G-Great!"

I helped her over to the bench so she could take off her blades.