Chapter # 7

It had been a week and the lull dispersed in the sky left the symbol of a pacification before a terrific storm which was going to wreck havoc beyond my abilities to bear.

That bastard snatched my passport and ID card, I was stuck in an undesirable situation where he restricted my breaths.

Limitless apprehensions have begun to live in me. I was frightened- what if he came back? What if he hurt my family? What should I tell Zaniel?

I wanted to tell Zaniel everything but His fright was not letting me comprehend anything.

I will be known as a disloyal and I will lose the one from whom I left myself for.

"Cinzel." Zaniel called me as I was walking with him, taking his hands in mine, knowing that a man was following me but I couldn't help it.

My heart cannot bear his separation, "Hmm?"

"You seem lost nowadays. Are you sure everything is alright?" He asked, turning me to him, putting his hand reassuringly on my shoulder.

I smiled, relaxing into his protective warmth, "Yeah, why do you think that?" I asked nervously.

"I kinda feel like you are distancing yourself. Look, baby-"

He stopped and turned to me, cupping my cheeks lovingly as a source of equanimity in this trepidation.

"If you are not ready then it's fine. I can wait, you don't have to force yourself." He smiled.

Taking my hand in his and kissing where my engagement ring alarms me that my heart belongs to him while someone else has caged my body.

"No, That's not it. I am just... nervous... you know." I chuckled, averting my eyes to convince him.

"It's okay to be afraid and anxious, I am here with you, share it with me. That's another matter you think I will not treat you well." He teased, brushing his nose against mine.

"Yeah, right." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

His words never fail to light up my darkness. It is unfathomable to imagine how I was going to survive without him.

He laughed a little, I smiled and was about to pull away but he grabbed my arms and kissed me abruptly.

He was pressing his lips upon mine in a mystifying rhythm I wholeheartedly accepted, moving my lips in accordance with his with an absolute harmony.

His kisses were my best medication.

I smiled into the kiss, pressing my palm over his chest and parting my lips from his gratifying ones. Although it was unfavorable.

We giggled and continued our walk, connecting my fingers with his as they were meant to be, Indulging only in this moment which eventually came to an end.

"Love you. Bye."

"Love you too, Take care. Bye." I smiled and waved at him before entering my building.

Smile adorning my features into a substantial balance between my raze and blessing. Unimaginably exhilarated, I hummed to myself, entering until I entered the lift and that man entered too.

Hugging my sides, I looked away. Breathing rapidly through my nostrils, my edginess reached its peak when he gave me the phone and stopped the lift.

I gasped, pressing myself in a corner, "What are you doing?" I fretfully asked.

"Boss wants to talk to you." He replied monotonously, motioning me to take the phone.

Swallowing hard, I took the phone before gluing to my ears; ruining my vibrant day by his vileness ready to sink me in dread.