Last Chapter

Turning devoid of emotions, my mind was vague yet I could feel the ferocious fire burning in my body, indicating that I have lost it all.

I am losing myself by the desire for vengeance.

They say taking revenge is not right but forgiveness is not the right option either.

My child committed no sins to die even before it's birth and I am certainly not going to forgive him for the he broke by his fucking zeal.

After a week, I was finally discharged from the hospital. "Prince..." I called him, taking his hand.

"I don't want to go to Silvester Palace." I said, lowering my head in dolor, biting my lips.

"It's okay, we can go to the farmhouse." He offered sweetly.

"No, Take me to Alroy Mansion." I said. He smiled before giving me a nod as we went to the Alroy mansion.

We went as Nathaniel hugged me quickly, "Hey... you okay?" He asked, taking my face in his hands and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah.. somehow."

"You don't have to worry about anything else now, Cinzel. I will take care of everything." He assured me, holding my hands.

"Thanks." I whispered, passing him a smile. He grinned, giving me a side hug.

We sat down, I laid my head back on Prince's chest.

Snuggling close to him, not wanting to lose the sound of his harmonious heartbeat, he held my shoulder, giving me access to lay on his chest.

"Did you find out his location?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yes. I did." Prince hummed, taking my hand.

"He is hiding in the countryside." I swallowed hard, tightening my grip on Prince's hand.

"It's okay if you don't want to come." Prince assured, kissing the back of my palm.

"I want to." I whispered, sitting up.

"We will leave tomorrow then."

The next day, my heart was thumping uncontrollably but this is the path we have chosen and what we will live from now on.

Surrounding a farmhouse, me and Prince were standing outside of it, holding out hands, my heartbeats were hurting me but I chose this.

We will lose a lot by this desire of revenge but since people were present by our side?

Nathaniel hates Prince but I love him so he never lays a finger on him. Penelope hates us already for killing Zaniel. The person genuinely happy for both of us was Astrid.

"Let's go." Prince said, giving my hand a gentle squeeze, nodding. I went inside with him.

He let go of my hand and took out his gun, I did the same even though I was not going to shoot still. The place was empty, we were looking around.

But, found no sign of life but the condition told us someone was definitely staying there and it didn't take us long to find Zaniel all alone on the rooftop with an insane smirk on his face.

"I knew you'd look for me, Prince but I didn't expect you to survive, Cinzel." Zaniel said he was standing unaffected with his hands in pockets.

"I will never forgive you for this." Prince snarled, throwing his gun away.

"Who says I want it, huh? You guys deserve it." He said and began to laugh evilly, disgusted at his wickedness, I took a step back but Prince grabbed his collar and punched him hard.