Chapter # 9

••• Cinzel •••

'Not Again.' I thought, frightened of what might happen now I am here, nothing could save me from his atrocious grasp.

I fell on my knees, afraid he might not enter. I spent my night under the shade of his lethal wraith.

Countless thoughts stirred my mind, disrupting it as I pondered what he wants from me. If it's not lust then what could possibly make him do this?

Why was he after me?

As I was sitting on the ground, hugging my sides, a voice came.

"You can't come inside, Garry Sir."

Narrowing my eyes, I scoot closer to hear clearer, "Move aside, Maria."

"No, Sir. No one is allowed to enter."

"Imprisonment is not protection, Young Lord." He sighed as the sound of his footsteps retreating came.

What does he mean? Protection?

When the time passed and he never showed his face to me, relief washed over me, praying in my heart that if he tries to come, then the roof falls on his head and he dies!

As if it could happen.

The next day, time went by awfully quiet. I managed to force down my breakfast but couldn't do it with lunch and at Dinner my posture broke.

Ignorantly, I knocked on grisly. I thought he wasn't home and Maria's words are just a method to make me eat so I took out my frustration.

I was wrong, she was not lying.

On second thought, I don't think he would kill- he shot a gun right near my foot, threatened to slit my throat- he can. He can do this. He can kill me.

"LET ME GO!!" I shouted, I just want to go home, live with Zaniel.

"Please... I want to go home!" I began to cry.

I opened my mouth to scream again for help but the person I thought was not present, came, hissing at me, stealing my strength the second my eyes fell on his dominant form.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

My breath hitched, his display of stressed form, sleeves rolled, messy hairs presented he had a bad day and I only enhanced his rage by my thoughtless action.

"Please Sir let me go... please. I am getting married." I begged.

"You don't get it... You are married."

And my prayers were meaningless, ire, he walked closer, yanked my wrist to him and he pointed at the wedding ring.

"This ring is a fucking proof of it." He growled, making his grip firm, probably imprinting his mark on my skin, I yelped in pain, trying to pull my hand.

"Please Sir. Please. Don't do this."

Moving dangerously closer, his other hand snaked around my waist. I put my hand on his chest to maintain a fair distance as he whispered temptingly.

"Sorry, love but it has happened. You are confined in my realm."

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered back in my desperation.

Once again, he ignored me and somehow some courage was bestowed upon me as I pushed him away using all my strength and ran out of the room.

"Cinzel!" He yelled, turning to me before I could run, the maids outside the room held me and that time spark of hope blew out.