Chapter # 34

••• Cinzel •••

"Cinzel, this is enough." I sighed deeply when Zaniel spoke up in a croaked voice.

Looking at him unaffectedly as he was driven mad by the sense of heartbreak. It would be a matter of time when he would go insane.

"I felt more terrible when I left everything and came to you and you pointed your fucking gun at me." I mocked him coldly.

"Please." He whimpered.

"What?"

"You don't love me anymore, don't you?" He asked desperately, standing in front of me with a deeply grieved expression but I only hummed in response.

"Yeah... you are right. I tried to manipulate Prince but ended up falling for him." I said in a faint tone, not removing my eyes from his.

My tone was soft, trying to convince him but as much of an impulsive guy he is, he is going to burst.

"You can't be serious..." He whispered, moving back, voice slumped in immense dolor.

"I am." I whispered. Nathaniel was right, I have to get this straight to the point or this guy will only cause hindrance in my path- What the hell I am becoming?!

"You are neglecting my love for him, huh?" He growled, coming closer.

"No. I simply don't feel anything for you now. Move on, consider it a tale of yesterday. There are plenty of other girls, find them. I have a family now." I hissed, pushing him out of my way and leaving furiously.

After throwing the reality on Zaniel's face. I went to survey our Alroy weapon making factory with Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel... I am going to tell Prince that I tried to seduce Zaniel to assassinate him, even as a lie but I did." I said, after we finished our tour.

"You should. Prince is possessive about what's his. You should clear it up." He advised.

I hummed and since I had countless questions about my Brother, I started my session of questions again.

"By the way, you are thirty. Are you married yet? Any girlfriend or lover? Am I an Aunt?" I asked from excitement to which he laughed a little.

"No, not yet. But there is a certain I made a promise with."

He smiled, holding his hand behind his back and looking up for a moment before turning back to me.

"Who?! Can I meet her? What is her name? What is that promise?" I beamed, wanting to know more about his tale.

"I don't remember. A portion of my memories is missing. But I have made a promise to those lifeless eyes. They had no feelings but I promised to save them." He told me sweetly, lowering his gaze gradually.

"Have you found them?" I asked curiously.

"I guess I have." He nodded, curling his lips upwards.

"Who?" I grinned.

"The world will know soon that I have attained my cherished possession. That what I promised is now in my grasp." He smirked darkly, much haunting than how Prince's used to be.

"You sound possessive." I mumbled, taken aback at his display of obstinacy.

"Well, I am a Dangerous Worshiper." He smirked maliciously, shrugging his shoulders as if it was nonchalant for him.

"You sound so dangerous." I whispered, putting my hand over my chest, slightly intimidated by him.

He stopped and turned to me, holding his side and broke into a playful laugh, "Did you forget who I am, Cinzel?" He teased me.