Sky's first day

After being awake for about 2 hour I was ready. I choose my skinny black jeans, my red t-shirt that says Roses are red, Violets are blue, Let me sink my teeth into you and my black high heel boots. I took my finally glance in the mirror and smiled. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed one of Damon’s bags of human blood and drank it.

“You look hot if I do say so myself.” Damon said.

“Thanks D.” I said as I wiped the blood of my face. “That school hasn’t got a chance once I get there.” I said. We walked out of the house and got into Damon’s car. I ignored Stefan as I turned the music on. I turned it up and it was blasting through the speakers. We pulled into the school parking lot and they got out. Damon glared at me and was taping his foot. Everyone was staring at him as in wondering why he had his car door still open. If your wondering how I know that it is because I can read minds that is one of my powers. I smiled when I saw everyone start to turn away. I got out of the car and all the stares where back.

“Hey Seth.” Rose said as she hugged a lad.

“Hey Rose.” the lad said which I take is called Seth.

“Who are you.” This really cute lad said.

“This is Sky. Sky Salvatore.” Damon said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I pushed him away and glared at him.

“Hello. What the hell was that. You may get them thinking I’m unavailable.” I said. I turned and walked into the school which was soon going to idolize me.

“She’s got a really nice attitude.” Jacob said.

“That’s my older sister for you.” Stefan said and smiled when Elena walked over to him. He placed his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

“Your older sister?” Tyler asked.

“Damon’s twin sister.” Lissa said.

“Damon get your ass over here and help me find the bloody office. Fucking hell this school is crap.” I shouted as I slammed open the doors and stood in the doorway with my hand on my hip.

“Totally the female vision of Damon.” Elena said.

“Cya later.” Damon said then ran over to me. I listened to the students thoughts as we walked to the office. They were all thinking the same. That Damon was my boyfriend. I grabbed ahold of Damon’s neck and slammed him into a locker.

“They think we are dating.” I hissed.

“Sky concentrate your fangs are showing.” Damon whispered. I shook my head then punched Damon. “What the hell was that for.” Damon shouted.

“For being the worst brother ever.” I shouted then walked into the school office. I smiled as everyone’s thoughts changed and they now knew that Damon was actually my brother. “My name is Sky. Sky Salvatore. I am here to enroll. My brother’s and sister’s join on Monday.” I said.

“Nice to meet your Miss Salvatore.” The office person said. “My name is Miss Gin.” She said. “You are in all the same classes as your twin Damon. He can show you were your classes are.” Miss Gin said.

“Right whatever.” I said then turned and walked over to the door.

“Wait Miss. Here is the list of the school rules. Read it and keep it with you at all times.” Miss Gin said. I snatched it off her then stormed out of the Office. I looked around for Damon then realized everyone was in class. Just perfect I will have to find my class on my own. History with Mr Saltzman was my first lesson of the day. Saltzman. I recognize that name. I wonder if it really is the Saltzman I know.