Klaus is back?

“My father was a wealthy landowner. Our mother bore seven children.” Elijah said

“So your parents were human.” I asked.

“Our whole family was, our origin of vampires is a very long story Skyler. Just know we are the oldest vampires in the world. We are the original family and from us all vampires were created.” Elijah replied.

“Right but Klaus is your brother and you want him dead.” I said a bit confused.

“I need some air. I’m still feeling a tad dead.” Elijah replied.

“So about the curse?” I said.

“Roman Scrolls, Egyptian and any other culture or country we felt like planting it in.” Elijah said.

“But why.” I said.

“Easiest way to find the existence of the doppelganger and the mystical moonstone is to have every single person of the two warring species on the look out for it.” Elijah replied.

“So it’s not Aztec at all.” I said.

“The curse of the sun and moon is fake. It doesn’t exist.” Elijah whispered then turned and continued walking the grounds of the Lockwood Mansion.

“What.” I said.

“Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years.” Elijah said. “Your phones ringing. Answer it before I break it.”

“Stefan.” I said. “What’s wrong.” “No, no, no, Ok I’ll be right there.” I said then hung up the phone.

“Klaus went after Jenna. Elena wants me there to explain everything to Jenna. I have to go to her.” I said.

“I’m afraid that wasn’t apart of today’s arrangement.” Elijah replied.

“She is Elena’s family Elijah. I have to.” I said. “I’ll be back. You have my word Elijah.”

“That doesn’t mean anything to me anymore until you live up to it.” Elijah replied.

“Thank you.” I whispered then turned and ran at vampire speed back to the Boarding House.