Klaus?

“Lissa opened the door. We are freezing out here.” Jake said.

“Coming Jake.” Lissa shouted. I sat down next to Damon and continued telling them all about what had happened since Klaus took me. Jake and Lissa walked into view holding hands.

“Cute.” I said and giggled along with Rose. “Klaus.” I hissed as Seth walked into view. Rose ran over to him and hugged him. I saw him wink at me then hugged Rose.

“Hello Rolissa.” Seth said as he placed his hand on her face.

“Get your hands off her.” I said along with Elijah.

“Darling go over to your father please.” Elijah said.

“Ok Uncle Elijah.” Rolissa said and skipped over to Tyler.

“He’s been invited in.” I said. “You invited him in.” I screamed at Lissa.

“What’s so wrong with inviting Seth in.” Katherine said as she walked over and looked into my eyes. “Your eyes only turn that color when you are scared because of Klaus.” Katherine said. She turned and stared at Seth. “Oh my.” She said. I blinked and Katherine was being held by Seth against the wall.

“Hello Katerina.” Klaus said.

“Klaus.” Katherine said. I ran over and pulled Klaus off Katherine and slammed him against the wall.

“What do you want Klaus.” I said.

“My Skyler.” Klaus said then kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him.

“Get Rolissa out of here Tyler. Rose and Lissa go with him.” Elijah shouted as he walked over to me. “Sky let him go. You can’t hurt him without hurting Seth.”

“I’m not leaving without my wife.” Tyler said.

“Ty please get Rose to the boarding house.” I said as I looked at him.

“I’m not leaving you Sky.” Tyler said.

“Jake can you please take Rolissa to the boarding house then.” I said.

“Sure come on darling.” Jake said.

“Rolissa go with him. He is your Uncle. He will look after you along with Aunty Rose and Aunty Lissa.” Tyler said then kissed her head.

“No me stay with mummy.” Rolissa said.

“Rose just go with them.” I shouted. I couldn’t believe it. I had shouted at my own daughter and made her cry. Jake picked Rose up into his arms then ran out of the house along with my sisters. I let Klaus go and broke down in tears. Tyler ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. I lent my head into his chest and slowly stopped crying.

“What do you want Klaus.” Katherine said.

“Katerina you know what I want. I want to break the sun and moon curse.” Klaus said.

“I’m going out.” I shouted.

“Sky where are you going.” Damon said as he appeared at the top of the stairs.

“To see your witchy friend to make her take the spell off the basement.” I said then slammed the door behind me. I ran to the Bennett’s and knocked on the door.

“Hello Sky.” Bonnie said.

“Hi witch.” I said and glared at her.

“You still hate me for putting that spell on the basement at the boarding house don’t you.” Bonnie said.

“Of course I don’t hate you anymore.” I said. LIE! my brain screamed at me. “I want to kill you because of what you did. You will take the spell off of the basement.” I shouted.