Jenna knows

“Oh Jenna thank god.” I said as I ran over to her and Elena.

“No.” Jenna said.

“I’m so sorry.” I said. “I never meant for any of this to happen.” I said.

“When I was little, Elena’s mum used to tell me bed time stories. Stories about vampires, I never thought that what she said could be real and that you could be one. It can’t be true.” Jenna said.

“It is true Jenna. We should have told you.” I said.

“I thought that if you didn’t know you would be safe but then things got so out of hand and everything I had done to keep you out of it just blew up in my face.” Elena said.

“Who else knows.” Jenna asked. “Jeremy.” Elena nodded and looked down. “John.”

“We were just trying to protect you.” I said.

“Protect me from what?” Jenna said.

“I promise I will tell you everything.” Elena said.

“No Elena, I am the one who is supposed to protect you and Jeremy.” Jenna said.

“I know but there’s nothing you could have done.” Elena said. “There’s so much more to it.”

“No, Why didn’t you tell me.” Jenna said.

“Jenna please. I’m sorry. It’s not like I could go Hey Jenna, I’m a vampire. If I smell blood I will attack you and drain all your blood away.” I said.

“I’m scared.” Jenna said.

“I know.” Elena said. “I know, I know.” Elena whispered then pulled Jenna into a hug.

“Jenna I am so so sorry.” I said. I looked over my shoulder and saw Stefan watching us.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me.

“Is she going to be ok.” Stefan asked.

“She’s in shock, tried to tell her as much as I could but there’s to much to say.” I said.

“I’m so sorry Sky. I hate this." Stefan said.

“It’s not your fault Stefan, it’s mine. Anyway I have to go back to Elijah.” I said.

“What wait no no.” Stefan said.

“I promised him that I would return. I can’t break that promise.” I said. I looked at Stefan then hugged him. I turned around and started walking towards the door.

“Where do you think your going.” Damon said as he appeared in front of me.

“Back.” I said.

“No Sky.” Damon said.

“Get out of my way Damon.” I shouted.

“If you so much as try and take a step out of this house.” Damon said.

“Damon.” Rolissa said.

“Stay out of this Rolissa.” Damon snapped at her.

“Let her go.” Stefan said.

“You have to be kidding me, we just got her back.” Damon shouted.

“I said let her go.” Stefan said as he appeared in front of Damon. I took the chance and ran out of the door.

“That’s twice today you stood in my way. Don’t try again.” Damon shouted then stormed up the stairs.