Chapter one{Beautiful lady}

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

" Kunikida, We have a visitor this morning, Please let her in," Fukuzawa said. As he entered his office.

" O-Of course, Director," The man in blonde hair said.

' I wonder who it is?,' Kunikida thought.

" KUNIKIDA-KUN!!, You're spacing out again!," Dazai exclaimed and wrapped his arms around the man's neck.

Literally choking him.

" D-Dazai!, Y-You bastard!,"

Sumi finished fixing her long hair, and went out of the Fukuzawa household

She saw a cat on her way and as a trait she got from her father. She approached the cat and gave some food to it.

' I should get going, Father must be waiting for me,' She thought and got up and make her way to the armed detective agency.

There was a knock on the office door.

Kunikida answered the door and was greeted with a young woman with long black hair. Wearing a pastel kimono.

" Hello, Is Yukichi Fukuzawa here?," She asked. Her voice like a soft flower.

" U-Um yes, Would you like me to get him for you?," The man was beyond words.

This woman infront of him was the woman from his ideal notebook.

Sumi sat on one of the couches of the waiting area and saw Ranpo.

" Ranpo-san," The 27 year old man saw the young lady. He gasped and ran to her.

" Sumi-chan!, You've grown so much!," Ranpo hugged the young lady.

The other detectives glance to the two.

" You've grown so much, Sumi!," He said. She giggled and appreciate his affection.

" Um where is Yosano-san?," She asked.

" Sumi, Here I am," The short hair doctor said.

" Yosano-san, it's been a while," Sumi said.

Yosano take a good look on the young lady infront of her.

' She had change over the years, but she's still the same Sumi I knew,' Yosano thought.

The doctor patted her head.

" It's been a while, Sumi," Yosano said.

" I see you have arrived, Sumi, I expect there were no problems on your way here," Fukuzawa said, leaving from his office.

" There wasn't father," She said.

They stared into each other eyes for a few moments. Before Sumi broke the silence.

" How have you been father?," She asked.

" I've been well, my child, Please do not worry about me," He patted her head.

Fukuzawa glance to the rest of his colleagues.

" Everyone, this is my daughter, Sumi Fukuzawa, please treat her with respect as you did with me," The man said.

" Yes Director!," They said.

The youngest Atsushi and Kenji seen her as their older sister.

' Her aura is so warm, It's comforting,' Atsushi thought.

" Is this young Atsushi Nakajima, Father told me about you and the troubles of your ability," Sumi approached the teenager boy.

" I-I'm still working on it," He said.

" I'm looking forward to your improvement," She patted her head and approach the youngest one.

Dazai on the other hand, She found her pure and innocent, She must not be in the hands of the Port mafia.

He won't let her go to the dark side of Yokohama.