chapter eight{ Meeting him}

Third person's pov

' I can do this, Maybe I might offend her?, No!, I gotta man up!,' Tachihara was holding a kimono that Koyo told him to hand it to Sumi.

' Maybe i might-Well, I gotta atleast try,' Tachihara thought and knock on the door.

' Hopefull she lets me in,'

" Please come in," A gentle voice like a flower was heard.

The semi-adult man opened the door and saw the young woman sitting on the bed.

" Um Hey?,"

" Hello, It's you from earlier, was it?," Sumi asked.

" Um yea, Koyo-san told me to hand this to you, she said it was special," Tachihara showed the cherry blossom kimono.

Sumi gasped lightly as she recognize the familiar kimono fabric.

" Thi-This is?, How?," She recieved it with shaking hands. As she gaze to it.

" Koyo-san said it once belong to Izayoi, I don't much about that woman but she said it was someone special to you," Tachihara  said.

Sumi glance back to the young man.

" T-Thank you, for giving me this precious gift," Sumi said. Tears nearly falling out.

Tachihara was taken back by her emotional outburst.

" W-Wait!, I didn't do anything!, I just delivered it," He blushed madly.

Sumi caught this and let out a soft laugh.

' M-Maybe this is gonna be the one thing that would make it better for her,' Tachihara thought.

" Oh!, I have other duties, i must return back, I could come back anytime if I have," He said.

" Oh and also,"

" You can change into thag kimono if you want," That was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

" Huh?,"

Fukuchi Ouchi, himself stands infront of his brother-in-law. Shock to hear the news his niece was kidnapped. Not anyone but Mori Ougai.

" Genichirou, I-I don't know what happened, I knew I shouldn't leave her at her, knowing her Ability is being hunt down," Fukuzawa said. Ashame for his action, unable to protect his daughter.,

The other man was left speechless.

' Nii-san, please protect Sumi, I don't have much time in this world,' Those were Izayoi's last words to him.

Tachihara's pov

' Finally back from that crappy mission,'

' I wonder how Sumi is doing?, I should check on her,' I thought and leave my quarters to check on the Fukuzawa girl.

" Tachihara, Where are you going?," The senior of the group, Hirotsu asked.

" Just gonna check on our little guest," I said and went to the main building where she is being held.

" It's me from earlier, can I come in?," I said. I waited for a response.

I then heard a soft come in. I entered and saw her, but this time she was changed into a cherry blossom kimono, the one that I gave her earlier.

" Oh Hello, You're back," She said, presenting a soft smile.

" Yeah," I sat on the queen size bed next to her.

" By the way, I never knew your name," She said.

" Oh!, Sorry I forgot to tell, Michizo Tachihara, You can call me any of it," I said.

She nodded in agreement.